|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pages 88-130.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clarissa characterize Hugh?
2. While talking with Peter, Clarissa brings up the days _____________________.
(a) at her father's house.
(b) at Oxford.
(c) of her illness.
(d) after their wedding.
3. The relationship between Clarissa and Peter is ________________.
4. The crowds that gather around Buckingham Palace try to guess what will be written by ______________________.
(a) the Queen.
(b) the newspaper editor.
(c) the skywriter.
(d) the Prime Minister.
5. Septimus' condition is probably what is today called ________________________.
(a) An epiphany.
(b) A nervous breakdown.
(c) A core meltdown.
(d) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lends an air of mystery to the vehicle in #20?
2. What did Peter think when he was first introduced to Richard Dalloway?
3. What is Peter's perception of Clarissa when he leaves her house?
4. What does Peter do while sitting on Clarissa's sofa?
5. What does Septimus do in the crowd that embarrasses his wife?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)