1. What month is it when the book begins?
2. In what city does Clarissa Dalloway live?
(c) New York.
3. Clarissa notes that some days are much like ____________________.
(a) an unending party.
(b) Christmas morning.
(c) the depths of hell.
(d) a kiss from a wave.
4. How does the weather on this day make Clarissa feel?
(d) Full of life.
5. Which of the following is NOT something that occurs in the middle of June?
(a) Garden parties.
(b) Polo ponies.
(c) Reading novels.
(d) Dancing all night.
6. Where does Clarissa walk to hear the chimes of Big Ben?
(a) Picadilly Circus.
(d) St. James' Park.
7. What is Clarissa's friend, Hugh's, last name?
8. Who is Hugh's mother?
9. Why is Hugh not very cheerful lately?
(a) He has lost his job.
(b) His mother is ill.
(c) He is divorcing his wife.
(d) He has been sick.
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 3,782 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)