|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ailment does Mike diagnose Katherine with when they reach the Howards?
(a) Chicken pox.
(b) A high fever.
(c) A collapsed lung.
(d) A broken ankle.
2. In Chapter 7, what becomes a weekly event at Katherine's home?
(a) Prayer hour.
(b) Book discussions.
(c) Knitting party.
3. What is Mamanowatum's English name?
4. What animal do Katherine and Mike find stuck in a trap?
(a) A rat.
(b) A fox.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A beaver.
5. What is the rock that Mike takes Katherine to see shaped like?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A buffalo head.
(c) A four leaf clover.
(d) A fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an animal Katherine sees jump into the river?
2. Why did Ralph come to northern Canada?
3. What do the Flannigans name their daughter?
4. In Chapter 14, how has Timmy's friend Jerry been killed?
5. What was Ralph's occupation before coming to Canada?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)