|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does Mildred tell Katherine she describes well?
(a) The route to the nearest post office.
(b) How it feels to be in love.
(c) Her life in Boston.
(d) Her childhood.
2. From what illness does Katherine suffer?
(a) Small pox.
3. How old is the little girl who visits Katherine's house in Chapter 7?
(a) Six years old.
(b) Four years old.
(c) Eight years old.
(d) Ten years old.
4. Who are the two people who seek a spot on one of the already packed dog sleds?
5. What do Katherine and Mike see a man on horseback carrying in his arms in Chapter 9?
(a) A bear cub.
(b) A wounded child.
(c) A package for Katherine.
(d) A basket of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog does Katherine have?
2. During the dog sled journey, what is the con man carrying in his chests?
3. What does Mike treat Katherine's wounds with after the fire?
4. Aware of the approaching fire, where does Katherine run to in Chapter 11?
5. What job does Johnny Flaherty do?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)