1. How old is Katherine at the beginning of the novel?
2. What is Katherine's surname?
3. What kind of dog does Katherine have?
(a) A poodle.
(b) A pomeranian.
(c) A chihuahua.
(d) A cocker spaniel.
4. What is Katherine's dog named?
5. What city is Katherine from?
(b) New York.
6. Which Canadian province is Katherine headed to visit her uncle in?
7. Which Canadian city is Katherine headed to by train?
8. Whom is Katherine going to stay with in Canada?
(a) Uncle Thomas.
(b) Uncle John.
(c) Uncle Matthew.
(d) Uncle James.
9. Who tells Katherine that they are experiencing the worst winter is fifty years?
(a) A Spaniard.
(b) An Irishman.
(c) A Scotsman.
(d) An Indian.
10. From what illness does Katherine suffer?
(a) Small pox.
11. What in Canada will be beneficial to Katherine's medical condition?
(a) The climate.
(b) The society.
(c) The quiet living.
(d) The scenery.
This section contains 3,711 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)