|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Callahan feel about Captain Cook?
(a) She feels safer with him around.
(b) She is amused by him.
(c) She is afraid of him.
(d) She is angry about him.
2. What is Mr. Popper's job?
3. What does Mr. Popper use as a leash?
(a) A pull cord.
(b) A clothesline.
(c) A ripped up sheet.
(d) A jumprope.
4. How many times has Mr. Popper redecorated his house?
5. What season does Mr. Popper not work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Popper upset about when her husband comes home from the walk?
2. Which of the following is NOT collected by Captain Cook during his wanders through the house?
3. Why does Mr. Popper get sent to the wrong people when he tries to follow the policeman's instructions?
4. What does Mrs. Popper get stressed about?
5. How does Mr. Popper get Captain Cook out of the barber shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the service man think of what Mr. Popper asks him to do?
2. Why is Mrs. Popper so unhappy when she sees the first penguin?
3. What happens when Captain Cook comes into the barber shop?
4. Who is Admiral Drake?
5. Where does the penguin sleep the first night at the Popper's, and what does Mr. Popper think of this?
6. How does Admiral Drake show that he knows of Mr. Popper?
7. What does Captain Cook do after leaving the barber shop?
8. What makes Mrs. Popper sad when Mr. Popper and Captain Cook come home from their first walk together?
9. Why does a police man come to Mr. Popper's house?
10. Why does Mr. Popper end up not fulfilling what the police man asked of him?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)