|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Popper need the help of a service man?
(a) To make the penguin feel at home.
(b) So Mrs. Popper will be happy.
(c) To make the bathroom habitable.
(d) So the penguin can live in the fridge.
2. What is the name of the Stillwater newspaper?
(a) The Daily Stillwater.
(b) The Morning Chronicle.
(c) The Daily Herald.
(d) The Stillwater News.
3. How much does Mr. Popper pay the service man?
4. Why does Mr. Popper wear what he does when he walks Captain Cook?
(a) He knows it will be hard work.
(b) He doesn't want to be recognized.
(c) He doesn't plan to go far.
(d) He is proud of his penguin,
5. What season does Mr. Popper not work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Popper's job?
2. What does the policeman call the penguin?
3. What is the name of Mr. Popper's town?
4. Where does Captain Cook bring the things from the house that he likes?
5. What does the first penguin do when Mrs. Popper first sees him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Greenbaum offer Mr. Popper to do the tour?
2. What changes does Mr. Popper have made to the ice box?
3. What does the police man tell Mr. Popper to do?
4. How does Mrs. Popper feel when she sees what Captain Cook has collected for his nest?
5. How does the penguin show that the food from the fridge was not enough?
6. Why is Mrs. Popper so unhappy when she sees the first penguin?
7. What does Mrs. Popper always serve for dinner, and why?
8. What does Mr. Popper like about penguins?
9. Why does Mr. Popper end up not fulfilling what the police man asked of him?
10. Why does a police man come to Mr. Popper's house?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)