|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the female penguin?
2. What does Mr. Popper spray the floors in his house with?
(a) Wax coating.
3. Where are the penguins taking the bus to?
(a) The library.
(b) The aquarium.
(c) A newspaper interview.
(d) A theater.
4. Which penguin is Mr. Popper most connected to?
(c) Captain Cook.
5. How many penguins fight in the second act?
6. What does Mr. Popper want from Mr. Greenbaum?
(a) Free back drops for the act.
(b) Some good publicity.
(c) A review on the act.
(d) The use of his theater.
7. What is the name of the penguins' show?
(a) The Popper Penguin Parade.
(b) Ther Perfect Penguins of Popper.
(c) Popper's Performing Penguins.
(d) Mr. Popper's Penguins.
8. Where does Mr. Popper have a freezing plant installed?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The garage.
(c) The cellar.
(d) The attic.
9. How does Mr. Popper learn about Mr. Greenbaum coming to town?
(a) He reads about it in the paper.
(b) He learns from a friend.
(c) He sees it on a billboard.
(d) He hears him on the radio.
10. Who visits Mr. Popper in prison?
(a) Admiral Drake.
(b) Mr. Swenson.
(c) Mr. Greenbaum.
(d) Dr. Smith.
11. What does Mr. Popper do with his first check?
(a) Buys a car.
(b) Gets luggage for the penguins.
(c) Pays some bills.
(d) Creates a new backdrop.
12. What happens in the second act of the penguin act?
(a) Two penguins have a duel.
(b) The penguins slide around on their bellies.
(c) The penguins march.
(d) The penguins do an obstacle course.
13. Where is Duval from?
14. Why doesn't Mr. Popper agree to Mr. Klein's plan?
(a) He would miss the penguins too much.
(b) He doesn't trust Mr. Klein.
(c) It will be too hot for the penguins.
(d) He owes too much to Admiral Drake.
15. What causes the penguins to be irritable on the road?
(a) The babies are growing.
(b) They get tired.
(c) They run out of food.
(d) The weather gets warmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Popper call the new home for the penguins with the freezing plant?
2. Who asks Mr. Popper to install the freezing plant?
3. What does Mr. Klein do for a living?
4. How much does Mr. Popper get paid for his short movie shoot with the penguins?
5. What theater is the final performance supposed to be in?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)