|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Callahan feel about Captain Cook?
(a) She is angry about him.
(b) She feels safer with him around.
(c) She is afraid of him.
(d) She is amused by him.
2. How does Mr. Popper learn about Mr. Greenbaum coming to town?
(a) He reads about it in the paper.
(b) He hears him on the radio.
(c) He sees it on a billboard.
(d) He learns from a friend.
3. Why does Mr. Popper think the barber will like Captain Cook?
(a) They have been friends for a while.
(b) He has never gotten mad about anything.
(c) He writes to Admiral Drake as well.
(d) They both read about Antarctica.
4. What does Dr. Smith send Mr. Popper to help Captain Cook?
(a) Pictures of snow.
(b) Some pills.
(c) High powered fans.
(d) Another penguin.
5. What is the name of the penguins' show?
(a) Ther Perfect Penguins of Popper.
(b) Mr. Popper's Penguins.
(c) The Popper Penguin Parade.
(d) Popper's Performing Penguins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Popper's job?
2. Which of these is an instruction on the package from Admiral Drake?
3. Why does Mr. Popper wear what he does when he walks Captain Cook?
4. Why does Mr. Popper say the fridge will no longer be a suitable nest?
5. What happens in the second act of the penguin act?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)