|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Popper upset about when her husband comes home from the walk?
(a) He doesn't look happy anymore.
(b) His clothes are ruined.
(c) He went without her.
(d) He is bleeding.
2. What does Mr. Popper spray the floors in his house with?
(a) Wax coating.
3. Why does Mr. Popper choose to not follow the policeman's instructions?
(a) He doesn't have enough money.
(b) It takes too long.
(c) There are no laws against having a penguin.
(d) People are rude to him.
4. What does Mr. Popper use to name the baby penguins?
(a) Historical names.
(b) Royal names.
(c) Biblical names.
(d) Presidential names.
5. What does Mr. Popper do with his first check?
(a) Gets luggage for the penguins.
(b) Creates a new backdrop.
(c) Pays some bills.
(d) Buys a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Mr. Popper the idea of the penguin show?
2. What is Mr. Popper often covered in when he comes home from work?
3. Why is Mr. Popper unable to sleep the night of the broadcast?
4. How many children does Mr. Popper have?
5. Where does Captain Cook bring the things from the house that he likes?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)