|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Popper feel when he sees the reporters?
(a) He is scared.
(b) He is embarrassed.
(c) He gets scared.
(d) He is excited.
2. Why does Mr. Popper take a season off of work?
(a) It is tradition.
(b) It is too cold to work.
(c) School is out.
(d) He gets sick.
3. How does Mr. Popper get Captain Cook out of the barber shop?
(a) He lures him out with the shaving cream.
(b) He whistles for him.
(c) He pulls him on a leash.
(d) He carries him.
4. What does Mrs. Popper get stressed about?
(a) Her education.
(b) Her children.
5. How many reporters does Mr. Popper see on his first walk with Captain Cook?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the penguins do when Mr. Popper feeds them?
2. What makes Mr. Popper want to shave?
3. Who gives Mr. Popper the idea of the penguin show?
4. What do neighbors do to help Captain Cook when he is sick?
5. What is Mrs. Popper doing when Captain Cook wanders around the house?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)