|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Smith send Mr. Popper to help Captain Cook?
(a) High powered fans.
(b) Some pills.
(c) Pictures of snow.
(d) Another penguin.
2. What does Mr. Popper do when he has a season of work off?
(b) Sits around.
(d) Tutors his son.
3. What do the penguins use to make their nests in Mr. Popper's house?
(d) Ice cubes.
4. What does Mr. Popper want installed on the fridge?
(a) An ice box.
(b) An extra handle.
(c) A doorbell.
(d) A thermometer.
5. What is Mrs. Popper doing when Captain Cook wanders around the house?
(a) Cleaning the floor.
(b) Doing the dishes.
(c) Makign breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does Mrs. Popper see with having two penguins?
2. What do penguins in the wild make their nests out of?
3. Why does the policeman not come into Mr. Popper's house?
4. What does Captain Cook do when he gets to the top of the stairway?
5. How does Mr. Popper know so much about Admiral Drake?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)