|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Popper's idea to make money?
(a) All of these.
(b) Charge people to see the penguins.
(c) Eat the penguins.
(d) Sell the penguins.
2. Why doesn't the service man want to do what Mr. Popper asks of him?
(a) He knows it will ruin the fridge.
(b) He hates penguins.
(c) It is not something he has ever done before.
(d) It is against the rules.
3. Which of these is NOT a sign of Captain Cook being sick?
(a) He is very tired.
(b) He stops eating.
(c) He gains weight.
(d) He loses feathers.
4. What is Mr. Popper's job?
5. How does Captain Cook feel when the female penguin comes?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is possessive.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Popper use to name the baby penguins?
2. What sound comes from the package from Admiral Drake?
3. Why does Mr. Popper need the help of a service man?
4. How does Mr. Popper feel when he is kicked out of the barbershop?
5. How many children does Mr. Popper have?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)