|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Popper fantasize about?
(a) Being famous.
(b) Being rich.
(d) Owning a restaurant.
2. What does Mrs. Popper make for dinner every night?
(c) Roast beef.
3. What does Captain Cook slide down on his walk?
(a) All of these.
(b) The slide in the park.
(c) A hill.
(d) The steps.
4. What does the first penguin say when the kids ask what his name is?
5. Why does Mr. Popper think the barber will like Captain Cook?
(a) He writes to Admiral Drake as well.
(b) They have been friends for a while.
(c) He has never gotten mad about anything.
(d) They both read about Antarctica.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a sign of Captain Cook being sick?
2. Why does the policeman not come into Mr. Popper's house?
3. What does the service man think of Mr. Popper when he hears what he is to do?
4. Why does Mr. Popper not tell the service man about the penguin?
5. Where does Captain Cook find a stairway?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)