|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the policeman come to Mr. Popper's house?
(a) It is part of his rounds.
(b) A neighbor reported them.
(c) The service man tipped him off.
(d) He heard strange noises.
2. What is the name of Mr. Popper's town?
3. How does Mr. Popper feel when he is kicked out of the barbershop?
(d) All of these.
4. What does Mr. Popper notice first about his package from Admiral Drake?
(a) It is huge.
(b) It is cold.
(c) It is moving.
(d) It is black.
5. Why does Mr. Popper get sent to the wrong people when he tries to follow the policeman's instructions?
(a) They think Captain Hook is a person.
(b) They don't know if a penguin is allowed.
(c) There are no penguin permits.
(d) They don't listen to Mr. Popper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Popper choose to not follow the policeman's instructions?
2. What does Mrs. Popper get stressed about?
3. What do the penguins use to make their nests in Mr. Popper's house?
4. What does Mr. Popper like most about penguins?
5. How does Mrs. Callahan feel about Captain Cook?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)