|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Popper make the same dinner every night?
(a) She thinks it is brain food.
(b) She only likes one dish.
(c) She only knows one recipe.
(d) She doesn't have a lot of money.
2. Where does Mr. Popper go at the end of the first walk with Captain Cook?
(a) The school.
(b) The barber.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The park.
3. What is Mr. Popper's job?
4. What does Mr. Popper like to watch movies about?
5. How does Mr. Popper describe the first penguin from Admiral Drake?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Popper use as a leash?
2. What does the policeman call the penguin?
3. What are the kids doing when Captain Cook wanders the house?
4. Where does Captain Cook bring the things from the house that he likes?
5. Where does the policeman tell Mr. Popper to get what he needs to keep the penguin?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)