|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Popper choose to not follow the policeman's instructions?
(a) It takes too long.
(b) He doesn't have enough money.
(c) There are no laws against having a penguin.
(d) People are rude to him.
2. How does Mr. Popper feel when he sees the reporters?
(a) He gets scared.
(b) He is embarrassed.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He is excited.
3. What does Mr. Popper name his first penguin?
(a) Silly Sook.
(b) Lieutenant Look.
(c) Captain Hoom.
(d) Miss Mook.
4. What is Mrs. Popper doing when Captain Cook wanders around the house?
(b) Makign breakfast.
(c) Cleaning the floor.
(d) Doing the dishes.
5. What sound comes from the package from Admiral Drake?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Captain Cook feel about his leash?
2. What does the policeman tell Mr. Popper to get?
3. Where do the penguins from Admiral Drake's package swim in the house?
4. What does the penguin watch the children do in their room?
5. What does Mr. Popper fantasize about?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)