|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Popper describe the first penguin from Admiral Drake?
2. What season does Mr. Popper not work?
3. Why does Mr. Popper choose to not follow the policeman's instructions?
(a) There are no laws against having a penguin.
(b) He doesn't have enough money.
(c) People are rude to him.
(d) It takes too long.
4. What sound comes from the package from Admiral Drake?
5. Why doesn't Mr. Popper do himself what the service man does?
(a) He doesn't have the tools.
(b) He is not sure if it will work.
(c) He doesn't have the time.
(d) His wife won't let him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the policeman tell Mr. Popper to get what he needs to keep the penguin?
2. How does Mr. Popper feel when he sees the reporters?
3. What does Mr. Popper wear when he walks Captain Cook?
4. Why does Mr. Popper wear what he does when he walks Captain Cook?
5. How does Mr. Popper describe the service man?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)