|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Popper name his first penguin after?
(a) His father.
(b) A fairy tale figure.
(c) An explorer.
(d) His mentor.
2. Where does Mr. Popper go at the end of the first walk with Captain Cook?
(a) The barber.
(b) The school.
(c) The park.
(d) The grocery store.
3. What does the penguin do when he sees the service man?
(a) Slides on his belly.
(b) Pecks at him.
(c) Nuzzles him.
4. What does Mr. Popper ask a service man to do for him?
(a) Raise the coolness meter.
(b) Build a cage.
(c) Drill holes in the fridge.
(d) Install an air conditioner.
5. What season does Mr. Popper not work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Popper get stressed about?
2. What happens to Mrs. Poppers's pets when the penguins get to the house?
3. Why is Mr. Popper unable to sleep the night of the broadcast?
4. How much does Mr. Popper pay the service man?
5. What does Mr. Popper like most about penguins?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)