|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Popper often covered in when he comes home from work?
2. Where does the policeman tell Mr. Popper to get what he needs to keep the penguin?
(a) The HOA.
(b) A town hall meeting.
(c) City hall.
(d) The governor's office.
3. What does Mr. Popper like most about penguins?
(a) They live in the South pole.
(b) They walk upright.
(c) They are blakc and white.
(d) They swim.
4. What does the policeman tell Mr. Popper to get?
(a) A bird house.
(b) A permit.
(c) A warning sign.
(d) An owner's license.
5. What does the penguin do when he sees the service man?
(b) Slides on his belly.
(c) Nuzzles him.
(d) Pecks at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first penguin say when the kids ask what his name is?
2. Which of these is an instruction on the package from Admiral Drake?
3. How does Mr. Popper know so much about Admiral Drake?
4. Why does the policeman not come into Mr. Popper's house?
5. How does Bill feel about the package from Admiral Drake?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)