|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Mr. Popper pay the service man?
2. What does Mr. Popper do when he is bored the day after the broadcast?
(a) He reads.
(b) He paints the bathroom.
(c) He takes a walk.
(d) He writes a letter.
3. What does the policeman call the penguin?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A beast.
(c) A sparrow.
(d) A giant parrot.
4. What is the name of Mr. Popper's town?
5. What does Mrs. Popper get stressed about?
(c) Her children.
(d) Her education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mrs. Poppers's pets when the penguins get to the house?
2. Where does the policeman tell Mr. Popper to get what he needs to keep the penguin?
3. What does Mrs. Popper make for dinner every night?
4. Why doesn't the service man want to do what Mr. Popper asks of him?
5. What does the service man think of Mr. Popper when he hears what he is to do?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)