|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Popper make the same dinner every night?
(a) She doesn't have a lot of money.
(b) She only likes one dish.
(c) She thinks it is brain food.
(d) She only knows one recipe.
2. How many penguins are in the package from Admiral Drake?
3. What does Mr. Popper do when he has a season of work off?
(b) Tutors his son.
(c) Sits around.
4. How does Mr. Popper describe the first penguin from Admiral Drake?
5. What does Mr. Popper fantasize about?
(a) Being rich.
(b) Owning a restaurant.
(d) Being famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the penguins use to make their nests in Mr. Popper's house?
2. What sound comes from the package from Admiral Drake?
3. What does the first penguin say when the kids ask what his name is?
4. What is the name of Mr. Popper's town?
5. Who does Mr. Popper name his first penguin after?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)