|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Admiral Drake famous for?
(a) His speeches.
(b) His military victories.
(c) His inventions.
(d) His expeditions.
2. Why does the policeman not come into Mr. Popper's house?
(a) He doesn't have a warrant.
(b) He is afraid of the penguin.
(c) All of these.
(d) Mr. Popper won't let him in.
3. What does Mr. Popper do when he is bored the day after the broadcast?
(a) He paints the bathroom.
(b) He reads.
(c) He takes a walk.
(d) He writes a letter.
4. What does the penguin do when he sees the service man?
(a) Slides on his belly.
(b) Pecks at him.
(c) Nuzzles him.
5. Why does Mr. Popper get sent to the wrong people when he tries to follow the policeman's instructions?
(a) There are no penguin permits.
(b) They think Captain Hook is a person.
(c) They don't know if a penguin is allowed.
(d) They don't listen to Mr. Popper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Popper describe the service man?
2. What does Mr. Popper fantasize about?
3. How many penguins are in the package from Admiral Drake?
4. What happens to Mrs. Poppers's pets when the penguins get to the house?
5. What does the first penguin do when Mrs. Popper first sees him?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)