|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Callahan feel about Captain Cook?
(a) She is angry about him.
(b) She is afraid of him.
(c) She is amused by him.
(d) She feels safer with him around.
2. Why does Dr. Smith think Captain Cook is sick?
(a) He is too warm.
(b) He is lonely.
(c) He is old.
(d) He is hungry.
3. What does the service man think of Mr. Popper when he hears what he is to do?
(a) He is a chump.
(b) He is a genius.
(c) He is crazy.
(d) He is stupid.
4. Why does the veterinarian have little hope of helping Captain Cook?
(a) All of these.
(b) He can tell the bird is sick.
(c) He has never treated a penguin before.
(d) He knows it is not right to keep a bird like that.
5. How does Bill feel about the package from Admiral Drake?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) He is delighted.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He is suspicious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Popper use to name the baby penguins?
2. Who asks Mr. Popper to install the freezing plant?
3. What problem does Mrs. Popper see with having two penguins?
4. What does the penguin do when he sees the service man?
5. How does Mr. Popper feel when he is kicked out of the barbershop?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)