|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many penguins are in the package from Admiral Drake?
2. What is Mrs. Popper upset about when her husband comes home from the walk?
(a) He went without her.
(b) He doesn't look happy anymore.
(c) He is bleeding.
(d) His clothes are ruined.
3. Why does Dr. Smith think Captain Cook is sick?
(a) He is lonely.
(b) He is too warm.
(c) He is old.
(d) He is hungry.
4. Where does Mr. Popper have his furnace moved to when the freezing plant is installed?
(a) The garage.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The living room.
(d) The attic.
5. Where does the policeman tell Mr. Popper to get what he needs to keep the penguin?
(a) The HOA.
(b) The governor's office.
(c) City hall.
(d) A town hall meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Popper notice first about his package from Admiral Drake?
2. What is Mrs. Callahan holding when she first sees Captain Cook?
3. What does Mr. Popper do when he is bored the day after the broadcast?
4. Why does the policeman not come into Mr. Popper's house?
5. What does Mr. Popper ask a service man to do for him?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)