|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Popper feel when he sees the reporters?
(a) He is scared.
(b) He gets scared.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is embarrassed.
2. What does Captain Cook do when he gets to the top of the stairway?
(a) He slides down.
(b) He calls out to other birds.
(c) He takes a nap.
(d) He makes a nest.
3. Why does the veterinarian have little hope of helping Captain Cook?
(a) All of these.
(b) He can tell the bird is sick.
(c) He has never treated a penguin before.
(d) He knows it is not right to keep a bird like that.
4. What does Mr. Popper wear when he walks Captain Cook?
(a) His pajamas.
(b) His work clothes.
(c) His satin robe.
(d) His finest clothes.
5. What makes Mr. Popper want to shave?
(a) He feels like a new man.
(b) He will be on the news.
(c) He wants to make his wife happy.
(d) He is proud of the penguin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bill feel about the package from Admiral Drake?
2. What did the penguins eat before they got live fish in their habitat?
3. What does the barber call Captain Cook?
4. How does Captain Cook feel about his leash?
5. What does Mr. Popper want installed on the fridge?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)