|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Smith send Mr. Popper to help Captain Cook?
(a) Some pills.
(b) Another penguin.
(c) Pictures of snow.
(d) High powered fans.
2. What does the barber call Captain Cook?
(a) A big crane.
(b) The monster.
(c) That Thing.
(d) An owl.
3. How does Mr. Popper feel when he is kicked out of the barbershop?
(c) All of these.
4. What does the policeman call the penguin?
(a) A beast.
(b) A sparrow.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A giant parrot.
5. Why does Dr. Smith think Captain Cook is sick?
(a) He is old.
(b) He is too warm.
(c) He is hungry.
(d) He is lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Stillwater newspaper?
2. Why does Mr. Popper choose to not follow the policeman's instructions?
3. How does the audience feel about the penguins' first performance?
4. How much money a week does Mr. Greenbaum offer Mr. Popper for his show?
5. Why does Mr. Popper need the help of a service man?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)