|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Captain Cook find a stairway?
(a) At the firehouse.
(b) Behind the barber shop.
(c) In the library.
(d) In the park.
2. What is Mrs. Popper upset about when her husband comes home from the walk?
(a) His clothes are ruined.
(b) He went without her.
(c) He is bleeding.
(d) He doesn't look happy anymore.
3. What does Mr. Popper ask a service man to do for him?
(a) Build a cage.
(b) Drill holes in the fridge.
(c) Raise the coolness meter.
(d) Install an air conditioner.
4. What causes the crash on the way to the train station?
(a) The bus is hit by reporters.
(b) People turn to see the penguins and take their eyes off the road.
(c) The penguins slide into traffic.
(d) The cab drivers are racing.
5. What does the penguin do when he sees the service man?
(a) Nuzzles him.
(b) Slides on his belly.
(d) Pecks at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Popper choose to not follow the policeman's instructions?
2. Why does the veterinarian have little hope of helping Captain Cook?
3. How many penguins fight in the second act?
4. What makes the barber mad at Mr. Popper?
5. Why does Dr. Smith think Captain Cook is sick?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)