|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Popper not tell the service man about the penguin?
(a) He knows it is illegal.
(b) He likes having respect.
(c) He wants it to be a surprise.
(d) He wants it to be a secret.
2. What is Duval's occupation?
(b) Mind reader.
(d) Tightrope walker.
3. Why does Dr. Smith think Captain Cook is sick?
(a) He is too warm.
(b) He is lonely.
(c) He is hungry.
(d) He is old.
4. What does the Vet prescribe for Captain Cook when he is sick?
(a) A new diet.
(b) Time in the aquarium.
(c) A trip south.
(d) Some pills.
5. How does Mr. Popper feel when he is kicked out of the barbershop?
(a) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the non-fighting penguins do during the second act?
2. How does Mr. Popper get Captain Cook out of the barber shop?
3. What does Captain Hook like the most about the barber shop?
4. What causes the crash on the way to the train station?
5. What does Captain Cook do when he gets to the top of the stairway?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)