|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the service man think of Mr. Popper when he hears what he is to do?
(a) He is crazy.
(b) He is a genius.
(c) He is stupid.
(d) He is a chump.
2. Why does Duval hate the penguins?
(a) He is allergic to them.
(b) They are noisy.
(c) They almost made him fall.
(d) They make more money than he does.
3. What do neighbors do to help Captain Cook when he is sick?
(a) Write letters.
(b) Stay quiet.
(c) Raise money.
(d) Bring treats.
4. What does the policeman call the penguin?
(a) A sparrow.
(b) A beast.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A giant parrot.
5. How do the penguins get their first chance to perform?
(a) The manager loves the show.
(b) Another act is a no show.
(c) Mr. Popper offers to pay people to see it.
(d) Mr. Greenbaum's daughter loves penguins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long of a tour does Mr. Greenbaum offer Mr. Popper?
2. What does the policeman tell Mr. Popper to get?
3. What does the penguin watch the children do in their room?
4. Where does the policeman tell Mr. Popper to get what he needs to keep the penguin?
5. What does Captain Cook do when he gets to the top of the stairway?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)