Chapters 1 and 2
1. What is Mr. Popper's job?
2. What does Mr. Popper fantasize about?
(b) Owning a restaurant.
(c) Being famous.
(d) Being rich.
3. What does Mr. Popper like to watch movies about?
4. What season does Mr. Popper not work?
5. Why does Mr. Popper take a season off of work?
(a) School is out.
(b) It is too cold to work.
(c) It is tradition.
(d) He gets sick.
6. What does Mr. Popper do when he has a season of work off?
(a) Sits around.
(b) Tutors his son.
7. How many children does Mr. Popper have?
8. What is the name of Mr. Popper's town?
9. What room does Mr. Popper offer to redecorate at the beginning of the book?
(a) The office.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bedroom.
10. How many times has Mr. Popper redecorated his house?
This section contains 3,989 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)