|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hornblower and the Spanish Galleys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the slaves on the Spanish Galley clothed?
(a) They are naked.
(b) They are painted with mud and leaves.
(c) They are in women's dresses.
(d) They are in rags.
2. Which of the following is NOT seen by a sailor in the maintop just before the battle with a strange French ship begins?
(a) A spy.
3. What is Hornblower ordered to do when the town he is a liaison in is attacked?
(a) Send for reinforcements.
(b) Join the battle at the frontlines.
(c) Stay by Edrington.
(d) Escape to the ships.
4. What is the name of the French town where Hornblower acts as a liaison?
(c) Mont Mourge.
5. What is the first captured ship Hornblower is given command of carrying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is seen in the cable tier by the man who joins Hornblower in his place of solitude?
2. Where is the damage done to the captured ship that Hornblower is in charge of?
3. What is being held in the storeroom of the ship that picked up Hornblower after losing the Marie Galant?
4. How many men are present when Hornblower discovers where the man he was worried about got his injuries?
5. Who does Hornblower place second in command to himself during the attack on the Papillon?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)