|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hornblower and the Man Who Felt Queer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many English sailors are with Hornblower after losing the Marie Galant?
2. Where is the crew from the first captured vessel Hornblower is given command of from?
3. What is the name of the first ship Hornblower is assigned duty to in the Navy?
4. Where does Hornblower place the crew of the first captured vessel he is given command of?
(b) Poop deck.
5. What are the ships carrying loads of contraband goods called?
(a) Risk Inherent vessels.
(b) Merchant vessels.
(c) Trade embargos.
(d) Prize ships.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Hornblower and his crew go when they abandon the first captured ship Hornblower was given command over?
2. Who is left behind when the Papillon is taken?
3. What country runs the Papillon?
4. What does Simpson refuse to do to avoid a duel with Hornblower?
5. What does Hornblower do when he suspects the hull of the captured ship was breached?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)