|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hornblower and the Man Who Felt Queer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Hornblower to report to the captain while the Papillon is hiding from the Indefatigable?
2. What does Hornblower spend his time doing while on board the ship that finds him after losing the Marie Galant?
3. Which part of the boat does Hornblower confine the French men to after losing the Marie Galant?
(a) The starboard.
(b) The bow.
(c) The harbor.
(d) The port.
4. What does Hornblower threaten to do to men that disrupt his sailing after losing the Marie Galant?
(a) Put them in charge.
(b) Arrest them.
(c) Throw them overboard.
(d) Kill them.
5. What is Hornblower's duty in the planned capture of the Papillon?
(a) Distracting the Papillon's crew.
(b) Guiding the Indefatigable through the fog.
(c) Taking out the captain of the Papillon.
(d) Setting the topsails.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the damage done to the captured ship that Hornblower is in charge of?
2. How old is Hornblower when he first enters the Navy?
3. Who acts as the referee for the duel between Simpson and Hornblower?
4. What is of utmost importance when the boats are approaching the Papillon before the attack?
5. What do the other men mock Hales for before the attack on the Papillon?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)