|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hornblower and Noah's Ark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hales say before the attack on the Papillon?
(a) He knows he will die.
(b) He thinks the plan is too risky.
(c) He feels he should have been placed in charge.
(d) He is not feeling well.
2. What is Hornblower accused of while playing the game that the sailors play while Hornblower is on shore for the first time since joining the Navy?
(b) Not knowing the rules.
(c) Distracting the others.
(d) Losing on purpose.
3. Who acts as the referee for the duel between Simpson and Hornblower?
4. What country is the ship from that finds Hornblower after he loses the Marie Galant?
5. What is Hornblower ordered to do when the town he is a liaison in is attacked?
(a) Stay by Edrington.
(b) Send for reinforcements.
(c) Escape to the ships.
(d) Join the battle at the frontlines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hornblower worry about most before the attack on the Papillon?
2. Who is the senior officer of the board of examiners?
3. How does the Spanish Galley destroy the longboat?
4. Where is the damage done to the captured ship that Hornblower is in charge of?
5. What title is held by the man who is to lead the Indefatigable as they transport the special cargo?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)