|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hornblower, The Frogs, and the Lobsters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hornblower see stacked in the town square of a French village?
(a) Headless bodies.
(b) Fine clothing.
(d) Rotting food.
2. What is the name of the boat that Hornblower uses to approach the Papillon before the attack?
3. What title is held by the man leading the French part of the special cargo that the Indefatigable is to transport?
4. When is the devil usually seen by the man who joins Hornblower in his place of solitude?
(b) Noon day.
(c) Early dawn.
(d) The dogwatch.
5. What is the name of the French town where Hornblower acts as a liaison?
(b) Mont Mourge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is leading the army that attacks the village where Hornblower is acting as a liaison?
2. Who is with Hornblower as he acts as a liaison between the English and French leaders?
3. What country is the ship from that finds Hornblower after he loses the Marie Galant?
4. What does Hornblower threaten to do to men that disrupt his sailing after losing the Marie Galant?
5. What worries Hornblower about one of his men after the attack on the Papillon?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)