|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hornblower, The Frogs, and the Lobsters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins Hornblower in the place he goes to find solitude on the ship?
2. How many French sailors are with Hornblower after losing the Marie Galant?
3. Where is Hornblower supposed to take his first captured vessel?
(a) The nearest trading port.
(b) The central naval port.
(c) The dock in the channel.
(d) The nearest English port.
4. What is Hornblower's duty in the planned capture of the Papillon?
(a) Taking out the captain of the Papillon.
(b) Distracting the Papillon's crew.
(c) Guiding the Indefatigable through the fog.
(d) Setting the topsails.
5. What does Hornblower threaten to do to men that disrupt his sailing after losing the Marie Galant?
(a) Throw them overboard.
(b) Put them in charge.
(c) Arrest them.
(d) Kill them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Hornblower as he acts as a liaison between the English and French leaders?
2. Where does Hornblower sleep while acting as a liaison between the English and French officers?
3. What country runs the Papillon?
4. Where do Hornblower and his crew go when they abandon the first captured ship Hornblower was given command over?
5. What position does Hornblower take when a strange French sail is seen in the distance?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)