|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hornblower, The Frogs, and the Lobsters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of ship is the Papillon?
(a) Ship of the line.
2. What is the Indefatigable told to transport after the capture of the ship with the strange French sails?
3. What worries Hornblower about one of his men after the attack on the Papillon?
(a) Sores on his face.
(b) An injury from the battle.
(c) A lost look in his eyes.
(d) Rumors from the crew.
4. What is of utmost importance when the boats are approaching the Papillon before the attack?
5. How does Hornblower describe the English leader he helps in France?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the first captured ship Hornblower is given command over when he and the crew abandon the ship?
2. What is the name of the boat that Hornblower uses to approach the Papillon before the attack?
3. What does Hornblower have the crew do to try and save the captured ship before evacuating it as a lost cause?
4. Where is Hornblower supposed to take his first captured vessel?
5. What injury does Hornblower receive during the battle on the Papillon?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)