|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hornblower and the Examination for Lieutenant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the senior officer of the board of examiners?
2. Where does Hornblower go to take his lieutenant examination?
(a) Barnthow Bay.
(b) Bibraltar Bay.
(c) Bay of Bartholemew.
(d) Bay of Biscay.
3. What is being held in the storeroom of the ship that picked up Hornblower after losing the Marie Galant?
(a) Black powder.
4. What does the lieutenant examination consist of?
(a) A skills examination.
(b) A personality evaluation.
(c) A written test.
(d) Rapid-fire questions.
5. Who will Hornblower be replacing when he becomes an active lieutenant?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men compose the board of examiners for the lieutenant examination?
2. How does the man Hornblower is worried about after the Papillon attack really get injured?
3. How many men are taking the lieutenant exam with Hornblower?
4. What was the ship that finds Hornblower after he loses the Marie Galant designed to do?
5. What rank do the men on the board of examiners hold?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)