1. In Chapter I, how long has it been since the narrator last heard from Blue?
2. From what point of view is the novel told?
3. In England, who does Blue visit the important places in the life of?
Sir Thomas More.
4. In Chapter I, where does Blue go on a pilgrimage?
5. What would Blue believe about living in a poorhouse?
It would be glorious.
6. How old is Blue in Chapter I?
Not yet thirty.
7. Fill in the following quote from Chapter I: "Or perhaps his order was life and the world his _____________."
This section contains 4,214 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)