|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the narrator's weaknesses mentioned in Chapter VI?
(b) Fine dining.
(c) Pretty girls.
2. What are the contents of Blue's room where he is living after he gave away his money?
(a) A love seat, a coffee table, and a coffee maker.
(b) A couch, a table, and a refrigerator.
(c) A bed, a chair, and an oil stove.
(d) A recliner, a desk, and a dishwasher.
3. Which of Blue's letters is a reply to the narrator's objection to Blue's upbraiding the world?
(a) Second letter.
(b) Third letter.
(c) Fifth letter.
(d) Fourth letter.
4. How long did it take Blue to spend $900,000 dollars?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Two months.
(c) One year.
(d) Ten months.
5. How much money does Blue really have?
(a) Three million.
(b) Five million.
(c) Two million.
(d) One million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fill in the following quote by Blue from Chapter III: "I have no interest in time or key. ________ are what I like."
2. At the end of Chapter VI, what subway entrance do Blue and the narrator stop outside of?
3. Fill in the following quote by Blue in Chapter 1: "My dear boy, it makes no difference what you want or _______________"
4. According to the narrator in Chapter VI, what is Blue?
5. What gives Blue courage at the beginning of Chapter VI?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)