|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the skyscraper Blue lived on top of?
(a) The Bank Building.
(b) Rockefeller Plaza.
(c) The Humdinger Building.
(d) The Tootsall Building.
2. What does Blue think is the narrator's best virtue is?
3. Where does the narrator go after leaving Blue's apartment the last time in Chapter I?
(a) The river.
(c) A coffee shop.
4. Who forwards a letter to the narrator from Blue on vices?
(a) Mr. Samuel Grave.
(b) Mr. Casril Wein.
(c) Mr. John Stone.
(d) Mr. Albert Considine
5. In Blue's motion picture idea, what name does Blue give to No. 2,757,311.
(a) Blue II.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays for Blue and the narrator's dinner in Chapter VI?
2. Who does Blue think should live on top of skyscrapers?
3. What is Blue concerned about with Saints?
4. How does the narrator prove that Blue is a real person?
5. The last time someone saw Stevens, what is he doing?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)