|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country was Blue's money earned?
(c) New Zealand.
2. Fill in the following quote by Blue from Chapter II: "Without Christ, we would be little more than ____________."
3. Who does Blue think should live on top of skyscrapers?
(a) The rich.
(b) The homeless.
(c) The wealthy.
(d) The middle class.
4. What is the name of the skyscraper Blue lived on top of?
(a) The Humdinger Building.
(b) The Bank Building.
(c) The Tootsall Building.
(d) Rockefeller Plaza.
5. Where does Blue say his money came from?
(a) An uncle who made a fortune in oil.
(b) A bet that paid off.
(c) He earned it as a businessman.
(d) His father, a Rockefeller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Blue's physical description:
2. What does Blue think should be built on top of his skyscraper?
3. How does the narrator feel about Steven's description of Blue?
4. Who was the narrator talking with when he first met Blue?
5. Who does Blue sit with in the hospital and tell stories to?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)