|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Blue make others feel?
(a) That the government is corrupt.
(b) That they should rise up against organized religion.
(c) That anything is possible.
(d) That the world is coming to an end.
2. Which of the following is one of Blue's great passions?
(a) Feeding the hungry.
(b) Educating the disenfranchised.
(c) Assisting the elderly.
(d) Colored toy balloons.
3. In Chapter I, how long has it been since the narrator last heard from Blue?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) One week.
(d) Two months.
4. In Chapter II, Blue mentions the following countries when speaking from his skyscraper except:
5. Where does Blue say his money came from?
(a) A bet that paid off.
(b) He earned it as a businessman.
(c) An uncle who made a fortune in oil.
(d) His father, a Rockefeller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cigar shop that Stevens and the narrator were talking in?
2. Who does Stevens call before leaving Al's in Chapter II?
3. What is the highlight of the evening at Blue's party in Chapter II?
4. When Blue first received his inheritance, what does he do with his money?
5. Who does the narrator compare Blue to?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)