|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Blue say he has?
(a) One million.
(b) Three million.
(c) Five million.
(d) Two million.
2. When the narrator returns to Blue at the end of Chapter I, what does he see?
(a) Blue sleeping on his couch.
(b) Blue talking on the phone.
(c) Blue cooking in his kitchen.
(d) Blue praying before a black cross.
3. What are the contents of Blue's room where he is living after he gave away his money?
(a) A couch, a table, and a refrigerator.
(b) A recliner, a desk, and a dishwasher.
(c) A love seat, a coffee table, and a coffee maker.
(d) A bed, a chair, and an oil stove.
4. From what point of view is the novel told?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) First person.
5. Fill in the following quote from Chapter I: " I have more ____________ than anyone alive."
(a) Checking accounts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is one of Blue's great passions?
2. In Chapter I, what advice does the narrator want to give Blue?
3. How old is Blue in Chapter I?
4. When the narrator first sees Blue in Chapter I, what is Blue riding in?
5. Fill in the following quote by Blue in Chapter 1: "My dear boy, it makes no difference what you want or _______________"
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)