|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is July's brother's name?
2. Who is July's best friend?
(a) Mary Ann.
3. What is the name of Mary Ann's boyfriend?
4. What does the note say that Bo Jo slips July in study hall?
(a) That he has gotten a soccer scholarship.
(b) That he has gotten a hockey scholarship.
(c) That he has gotten a football scholarship.
(d) That he has gotten a baseball scholarship.
5. What is Mrs. Jones upset that July doesn't know how to do?
(a) Make a bed.
(b) Darn a sock.
(c) Make a casserole.
(d) Clean a toilet.
6. After July moves in with the Bo Jo's family, who refuses to attend their wedding ceremony?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mrs. Jones.
(c) Mrs. Greher.
(d) Mr. Greher.
7. What is the name of Louella's husband?
8. What confidence of July's, shocks Mary Ann?
(a) That July and Bo Jo hate Mary Ann's boyfriend.
(b) That July and Bo Jo feel more like siblings.
(c) That July and Bo Jo never had sex.
(d) That July and Bo Jo don't love each other.
9. What do July and Bo Jo argue about while crossing the state line?
(a) Where to live.
(b) What to name the baby.
(c) How they should tell their parents about being married.
(d) Whether or not Bo Jo can still go to college.
10. How does July feel when she sees her grandmother at her wedding ceremony?
11. Where does July tell her family she is going on the day of her wedding?
(a) To a fair.
(b) On a school field trip.
(c) Shopping with her friends.
(d) On a day-long picnic.
12. What does Mr. Jones think Bo Jo should be wearing when he comes home?
(a) A work uniform.
(b) A suit and tie.
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(d) Football gear.
13. What job does July's father offer Bo Jo?
(a) A job at his bank.
(b) A job at a gas station.
(c) A job as a gardener.
(d) A job in a company mail room.
14. How does it feel when Bo Jo and July spend a night with their old gang of friends?
(d) Incredibly fun.
15. What grade is Mary Ann's boyfriend in?
(a) Twelfth grade.
(b) Tenth grade.
(c) Eleventh grade.
(d) He is already in college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is The Reef?
2. Why does July's mother insist on a proper marriage ceremony?
3. After moving into their apartment, where does Bo Jo say he is going?
4. What does Louella's husband do?
5. What does Bo Jo not dare do while staying with July at his parents' house?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)