|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 58 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bo Jo and July promise after they have sex?
(a) They promise each other they'll get married.
(b) They promise to remain a couple even while attending different schools.
(c) They promise not to have sex again.
(d) They promise they won't tell anyone about what they did.
2. How do July's parents react when July tells them that she is married?
(a) With outrage.
(b) With excitement.
(c) With indifference.
(d) With happiness.
3. What is the mood at the wedding ceremony?
4. Why doesn't Bo Jo wait until he sees his parents to tell them about his marriage?
(a) He is scared.
(b) He is too excited to contain the news.
(c) He wants to tell them before they go to bed.
(d) July wants him to tell them right away.
5. Why does Bo Jo turn down July's father's offer?
(a) Bo Jo wants to find something that will pay better.
(b) Bo Jo wants to finish high school.
(c) Bo Jo doesn't want Mr. Greher's help.
(d) Bo Jo wants July to get a job instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Jones teach July before she and Bo Jo move into their own apartment?
2. What is July's sister's name?
3. What does Bo Jo think of abortion?
4. How is the justice of the peace described?
5. What is July's brother's name?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)