|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 27 - 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bo Jo go while July spends time with Horace?
(a) To football practice.
(b) To his house.
(c) To talk to July's father.
(d) To a diner.
2. What does Bo Jo think of abortion?
(a) He thinks it's only a last resort option.
(b) He thinks it's a good option.
(c) He doesn't know what it is.
(d) He thinks it is not morally right.
3. After July tells him of the pregnancy, how does Bo Jo assure?
(a) He says he will stand by her.
(b) He says the best option is to give the baby up for adoption.
(c) He says he will never be involved with the baby's life.
(d) He says the baby can't be his.
4. What is July's brother's name?
5. Why doesn't Bo Jo wait until he sees his parents to tell them about his marriage?
(a) July wants him to tell them right away.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He wants to tell them before they go to bed.
(d) He is too excited to contain the news.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does July plan to go after high school?
2. How do Bo Jo's parents react to the news?
3. Why do July's parents tell her to limit her time with Bo Jo?
4. Who is the protagonist of "Mr and Mrs Bo Jo Jones"?
5. On the way home from the wedding ceremony, what place does Bo Jo stop to call his parents?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)