|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 58 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After telling him about the pregnancy, what does July accuse Bo Jo of?
(a) Thinking that July is lying.
(b) Thinking the baby isn't his.
(c) Wanting to leave her.
(d) Getting her pregnant on purpose.
2. How does Mr. Jones greet Bo Jo and July when they arrive at Bo Jo's house to stay?
3. What job does July's father offer Bo Jo?
(a) A job as a gardener.
(b) A job at a gas station.
(c) A job at his bank.
(d) A job in a company mail room.
4. What does Bo Jo not dare do while staying with July at his parents' house?
(a) Mention anything about the baby.
(b) Give July a kiss.
(c) Look his father in the eye.
(d) Share a room with July.
5. How is the justice of the peace described?
(a) As serious looking man.
(b) As a kindly gentleman.
(c) As a refined middle-aged woman.
(d) As a little old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Jones angered to see Bo Jo wearing?
2. Who is Horace Clark?
3. Who is the protagonist of "Mr and Mrs Bo Jo Jones"?
4. Why doesn't Bo Jo wait until he sees his parents to tell them about his marriage?
5. Who wants to throw a celebration in honor of Bo Jo and July's marriage?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)