Pages 7 - 26
1. Who is the protagonist of "Mr and Mrs Bo Jo Jones"?
(a) Mary Ann.
2. Why is July recounting the story of her teen marriage?
(a) To stop people from making the same mistakes.
(b) For the benefit of other teen couples.
(c) To tell her children about it.
(d) In order to make money.
3. Where does July plan to go after high school?
(a) A college in New England.
(b) A college on the west coast.
(c) A college in England.
(d) A college in the Midwest.
4. Where does Bo Jo plan to go after high school?
(a) An Ivy League school.
(b) A technical school.
(c) A local state university.
(d) A private prep school.
5. Where do July and Bo Jo have sex for the first time?
(a) In July's bedroom.
(b) On a beach.
(c) In a car.
(d) In a hotel.
6. How do Bo Jo and July feel after having sex?
(c) Like a proper couple.
(d) Relieved to have gotten it over with.
This section contains 4,786 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)