Short Answer Key
1. From whom does John receive a letter?
2. Why is the meeting going to be serious?
John usually meets with this person on Sundays.
3. Why does John frequently go to the movies?
He goes to escape life.
4. What usually doesn't last for John?
5. What is John longing to find?
Meaning and purpose in his life.
6. What does John decide to undertake on his bus ride to Elysian Fields?
The possibility of a search for meaning.
7. About whom is John's aunt concerned?
8. To whom was Kate, Jack's cousin, once engaged?
9. To whom is Kate now engaged?
10. Why is everyone concerned about Kate?
They have found whiskey bottles.
11. What does Kate admit to John?
She felt freed when her first fiance died.
12. Why type of psychological...
This section contains 2,257 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)