|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate thinks about her therapist?
(a) She is attracted to her.
(b) She is telling Kate's secrets to others.
(c) She is very smart.
(d) She does not believe he is truly helping her.
2. What community of people does John relate to?
(c) Jewish people.
3. Why does John like to read these sorts of books?
(a) To create a deeper meaning for his life.
(b) To see the amount of hate one group has for another.
(c) To see the love people have for others.
(d) To understand the meaning of life.
4. Where does John live?
(b) Lake Pontchartrain.
(c) East New Orleans.
5. Where will John have to go on business?
(b) Gulf Coast.
(c) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John think about his mother's family?
2. What does feeling "better" mean to Kate?
3. How is Emily related to John?
4. Who does John run into after lunch (at the library)?
5. What does John listen to as he falls asleep?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)