|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it appropriate that John and Kate don't sit down to dinner?
(a) They are being ignored by everyone.
(b) They are not true members of society.
(c) They want to break the rules.
(d) No one wants them to come to dinner.
2. How does Sam entertain the family?
(a) Sings songs.
(b) Tells them stories.
(c) Does mime gestures.
(d) Takes them to the movies.
3. Why does Kate ask John to marry him?
(a) John is attracted to Kate.
(b) He figures that Kate will not hurt them.
(c) He is very much in love with Kate.
(d) John wants to save Kate.
4. What does Lonnie understand?
(a) John is sad about Duval.
(b) Kate's situation.
(c) John's search for the meaning of life.
(d) His mother's concerns.
5. Why is Lonnie in a hunger strike?
(a) He wants to die.
(b) He wishes to gain a lot of weight.
(c) He thinks it will help him feel better about the deat of Duval.
(d) He wants to lose weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John give Kate in this chapter?
2. What do prescription drugs do for Kate?
3. John attributes _ and _ with being a moviegoer.
4. What ails John?
5. What time in her life did Kate feel the most freedom?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)