|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John seem to hate about New Orleans?
(b) Mardi Gras.
(c) The society.
(d) The hot weather.
2. Why is Lonnie in a hunger strike?
(a) He thinks it will help him feel better about the deat of Duval.
(b) He wishes to gain a lot of weight.
(c) He wants to die.
(d) He wants to lose weight.
3. What does the reader start to understand about John?
(a) He is too good for Kate.
(b) John is very selfish.
(c) His mother loves him.
(d) He is the way he is because of his father.
4. What does John realize about Sharon's boyfriend?
(a) John is attracted to him.
(b) He is not that attractive.
(c) He hates him.
(d) He could be friends with him.
5. When John sees his family is already at the camp, how does he feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's mother unhappy about?
2. What does John listen to as he falls asleep?
3. When John sees Sharon at the office, what does he realize?
4. Why is Kate so angry with John?
5. What does John like to read at the library?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)