1. From whom does John receive a letter?
(a) His mother.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His sister.
(d) His lover.
2. Why is the meeting going to be serious?
(a) John usually meets with this person on Wednesdays.
(b) John usually meets with this person on Sundays.
(c) John usually meets with this person on Fridays.
(d) John usually meets with this person on Tuesdays.
3. Why does John frequently go to the movies?
(a) His girlfriend loves movies.
(b) He goes to escape life.
(c) John directs movies and needs creativity.
(d) He very much enoys the movies.
4. What usually doesn't last for John?
(d) Good opportunities
5. What is John longing to find?
(a) True Friends.
(b) A new family.
(c) Love and wine.
(d) Meaning and purpose in his life.
6. What does John decide to undertake on his bus ride to Elysian Fields?
(a) The possibility of a search for meaning.
(b) Getting ice cream with his family.
(c) Going for pasta for dinner.
(d) Getting a new girlfriend.
This section contains 4,359 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)