1. From whom does John receive a letter?
(a) His mother.
(b) His lover.
(c) His sister.
(d) His aunt.
2. Why is the meeting going to be serious?
(a) John usually meets with this person on Fridays.
(b) John usually meets with this person on Sundays.
(c) John usually meets with this person on Wednesdays.
(d) John usually meets with this person on Tuesdays.
3. Why does John frequently go to the movies?
(a) John directs movies and needs creativity.
(b) He goes to escape life.
(c) He very much enoys the movies.
(d) His girlfriend loves movies.
4. What usually doesn't last for John?
(a) Good opportunities
5. What is John longing to find?
(a) Love and wine.
(b) A new family.
(c) Meaning and purpose in his life.
(d) True Friends.
6. What does John decide to undertake on his bus ride to Elysian Fields?
(a) The possibility of a search for meaning.
(b) Getting a new girlfriend.
(c) Going for pasta for dinner.
(d) Getting ice cream with his family.
This section contains 4,359 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)