|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
2. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
3. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
4. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
5. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
It had been approximately nine years since the Longridge Farm case was tried. Explain Mrs. Boyle's role in the case. What happened to the foster parents? If it had been less than ten years since the children last saw each other, why didn't Kathy and Georgie recognize one another? What prompted the recognition?
Essay Topic 2
Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie that she is too trusting and needs to be more careful. Why does Paravicini say that to Mollie? To what is Paravicini referring? What examples does Paravicini give? Do you agree or disagree with Paravicini's comments and suggestions? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
From the start, Giles Ralston and Christopher Wren clash. Explain why the two men do not get along. Is the animosity mutual? What might have caused it? Compare and contrast Giles and Wren.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)