Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which town did Major Metcalf's correspondence come from?
2. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
3. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
4. What color does Miss Casewell used to describe herself?
5. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
Miss Casewell is very mysterious about her whereabouts and her origin. Explain. Where was Miss Casewell born? Where had she been living prior to her return to England? What is Miss Casewell's true identity? Why is Miss Casewell at Monkswell Manor?
Mr. Paravicini ended up at Monkswell Manor after his Rolls Royce overturned in a snowdrift. Where was Paravicini going? What is the reason for the trip? What is Trotter's opinion of Paravicini's explanation? Do you agree or disagree with Trotter's opinion of Paravicini and his activities?
When it is mentioned that the police are on their way to Monkswell Manor, several guests have strange reactions, particularly Wren and Metcalf. What is the reason for those reactions? What is Metcalf's real reason for being at Monkswell Manor? How is it discovered? What might Metcalf have done differently?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)