Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which town did Major Metcalf's correspondence come from?
2. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
3. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
4. What color does Miss Casewell used to describe herself?
5. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
It is easy for Trotter to place doubts in Mollie's head regarding the identity of the killer. Why? What does Trotter say that upsets Mollie? Who does Mollie suspect? Why? Is Trotter's style of interrogation the same for everyone? Do the others react like Mollie? Explain.
Mollie and Giles Ralston do not employ staff at Monkswell Manor, a fact that thoroughly annoys Mrs. Boyle. Does anyone work for the Ralstons? If so, who? If not, why haven't the Ralstons hired anyone? Who handles the maintenance of the house? Who is the cook? Who is the cleaner?
Mr. Paravicini ended up at Monkswell Manor after his Rolls Royce overturned in a snowdrift. Where was Paravicini going? What is the reason for the trip? What is Trotter's opinion of Paravicini's explanation? Do you agree or disagree with Trotter's opinion of Paravicini and his activities?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)