|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
2. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
3. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
4. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
5. What does Mollie serve for lunch?
Essay Topic 1
Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie that she is too trusting and needs to be more careful. Why does Paravicini say that to Mollie? To what is Paravicini referring? What examples does Paravicini give? Do you agree or disagree with Paravicini's comments and suggestions? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Miss Casewell is very mysterious about her whereabouts and her origin. Explain. Where was Miss Casewell born? Where had she been living prior to her return to England? What is Miss Casewell's true identity? Why is Miss Casewell at Monkswell Manor?
Essay Topic 3
Everyone at Monkswell Manor is surprised when Detective Sergeant Trotter arrives on skis. What is Trotter's explanation? Why does everyone find it odd? Does anyone attempt to confirm Trotter's story? How would you react in the same scenario? Explain.
This section contains 1,051 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)