Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which town did Major Metcalf's correspondence come from?
2. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
3. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
4. What color does Miss Casewell used to describe herself?
5. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
Essay Topic 1
It had been approximately nine years since the Longridge Farm case was tried. Explain Mrs. Boyle's role in the case. What happened to the foster parents? If it had been less than ten years since the children last saw each other, why didn't Kathy and Georgie recognize one another? What prompted the recognition?
Essay Topic 2
From the start, Giles Ralston and Christopher Wren clash. Explain why the two men do not get along. Is the animosity mutual? What might have caused it? Compare and contrast Giles and Wren.
Essay Topic 3
There are several instances of foreshadowing in the story. Name at least one instance pertaining to each character in the play. Explain the significance of the method in regards to the character as well as the story.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)