Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Detective Trotter's rank?
2. What was the postmark on the correspondence from Wren?
3. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
4. How was the victim murdered?
5. Who jokes about speaking of the devil?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are the two main concerns of Giles and Mollie regarding the central heating in the house?
2. What nursery rhyme does Wren sing? What is Wren's opinion about nursery rhymes?
This section contains 850 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)