|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) The killer is fascinated with rodents
(b) The killer is a child
(c) The killer is mentally disturbed
(d) It is the killer's signature
2. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
(b) Carving knife
(c) Serving fork
3. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
4. What was not on the breakfast menu?
(d) Scrambled eggs
5. Who jokes about speaking of the devil?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Miss Casewell
(d) Mr. Paravicini
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Miss Casewell used to describe herself?
2. What item is Giles wearing when he enters the house?
3. Miss Casewell says she has no use for which profession?
4. How does Major Metcalf rate breakfast?
5. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)