|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wren is credited with building what famous landmark?
(a) Buckingham Palace
(b) Westminster Abbey
(c) Big Ben
(d) St. Paul's Cathedral
2. What item is distracting to Mrs. Boyle?
3. What was not on the breakfast menu?
(a) Scrambled eggs
4. Where does Mrs. Boyle frequently sit?
(b) Rocking chair
5. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
2. How deep are the snow drifts?
3. What is Mrs. Boyle doing at the beginning of the scene?
4. What is Mollie carrying down the stairs?
5. What was the postmark on the correspondence from Wren?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)