|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is distracting to Mrs. Boyle?
2. How many of the children died?
3. It is illegal for Mollie to turn away any:
(b) Homeless people
(c) Hungry people
4. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
5. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the note refer?
2. Giles complained about the quality of what item?
3. What was the postmark on the correspondence from Wren?
4. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
5. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)