|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
(a) Spoiled little girl
2. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
3. Who jokes about speaking of the devil?
(a) Christopher Wren
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Mr. Paravicini
(d) Miss Casewell
4. How deep are the snow drifts?
(a) 8 feet
(b) 6 feet
(c) 3 feet
(d) 5 feet
5. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Mrs. Boyle to leave the room?
2. On the radio the announcer is speaking about which emotion?
3. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
4. The other guests think Wren may have arrived from what other location?
5. Mrs. Boyle objects to which item of Wren's clothing?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)