|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Paravicini drop?
(a) Tea cup
2. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
(c) Gone downhill
3. It is briefly assumed that Miss Casewell practices what profession?
4. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) The killer is mentally disturbed
(b) The killer is fascinated with rodents
(c) It is the killer's signature
(d) The killer is a child
5. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Major Metcalf rate breakfast?
2. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
3. What game does Mrs. Boyle want to play?
4. It is illegal for Mollie to turn away any:
5. Wren is credited with building what famous landmark?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)