|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
(a) Spoiled little girl
2. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
3. What game does Mrs. Boyle want to play?
(c) Hide and seek
4. How deep are the snow drifts?
(a) 6 feet
(b) 3 feet
(c) 5 feet
(d) 8 feet
5. In what room are the pipes frozen?
(d) Oak Room
Short Answer Questions
1. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
2. What item does Paravicini drop?
3. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
4. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
5. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)