|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which town did Major Metcalf's correspondence come from?
2. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
(a) Gone downhill
3. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
4. What color does Miss Casewell used to describe herself?
5. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
2. What is Mollie carrying down the stairs?
3. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
4. Miss Casewell says she has no use for which profession?
5. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)