|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the postmark on the correspondence from Wren?
(b) East London
(d) White Chapel
2. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
3. On the radio the announcer is speaking about which emotion?
4. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
5. What was not on the breakfast menu?
(c) Scrambled eggs
Short Answer Questions
1. Scene two begins at what time of the day?
2. What is Mollie carrying down the stairs?
3. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
4. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
5. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)