|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Major Metcalf rate breakfast?
2. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
(a) White Chapel
3. What is another name for a scarf?
4. Wren is credited with building what famous landmark?
(a) St. Paul's Cathedral
(b) Big Ben
(c) Westminster Abbey
(d) Buckingham Palace
5. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
(a) Book collection
(d) Writing desk
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is Giles wearing when he enters the house?
2. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
3. Who is unaware of their responsibilities?
4. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
5. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)