|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How deep are the snow drifts?
(a) 5 feet
(b) 3 feet
(c) 6 feet
(d) 8 feet
2. What is Mollie carrying down the stairs?
(c) Fireplace poker
3. What animals are kept at Monkswell Manor?
4. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
5. The other guests think Wren may have arrived from what other location?
(a) New York
(c) Boarding house
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mollie serve for lunch?
2. What was the make up of the children?
3. Wren is credited with building what famous landmark?
4. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
5. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)