|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) The killer is fascinated with rodents
(b) The killer is mentally disturbed
(c) It is the killer's signature
(d) The killer is a child
2. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
3. Which town did Major Metcalf's correspondence come from?
4. How does Major Metcalf rate breakfast?
5. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
(b) Drinking tea
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
2. What is Mollie carrying down the stairs?
3. On the radio the announcer is speaking about which emotion?
4. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
5. What legal document did Giles procure?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)