|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the make up of the children?
(a) Three boys, two girls
(b) One boy, one girl
(c) Two girls, one boy
(d) Four girls
2. What was not on the breakfast menu?
(b) Scrambled eggs
3. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
(a) Carving knife
(b) Serving fork
4. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
5. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
(a) Mr. Paravicini
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Miss Casewell
(d) Major Metcalf
Short Answer Questions
1. Who jokes about speaking of the devil?
2. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
3. What game does Mrs. Boyle want to play?
4. It is illegal for Mollie to turn away any:
5. Miss Casewell says she has no use for which profession?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)