|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for a scarf?
2. What was the make up of the children?
(a) Two girls, one boy
(b) Four girls
(c) One boy, one girl
(d) Three boys, two girls
3. It is briefly assumed that Miss Casewell practices what profession?
4. How deep are the snow drifts?
(a) 6 feet
(b) 3 feet
(c) 5 feet
(d) 8 feet
5. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
(d) Drinking tea
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
2. Who jokes about speaking of the devil?
3. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
4. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
5. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)