|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
2. Who is unaware of their responsibilities?
(c) Train conductors
(d) Lower classes
3. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
(a) See How They Run
(b) This is the First
(c) Follow the Leader
(d) Three Blind Mice
4. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
5. Giles complained about the quality of what item?
(a) Snow removal
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
2. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
3. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
4. Which town did Major Metcalf's correspondence come from?
5. Wren is credited with building what famous landmark?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)