|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition of the roads?
2. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
(a) Before tea
(b) Before lunch
(c) In the early morning
(d) After bedtime
3. To what does the note refer?
(a) Scotland Yard
(b) Monkswell Manor
(d) Sewer rats
4. Who jokes about speaking of the devil?
(a) Mr. Paravicini
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Miss Casewell
5. What was the make up of the children?
(a) Three boys, two girls
(b) Two girls, one boy
(c) One boy, one girl
(d) Four girls
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is distracting to Mrs. Boyle?
2. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
3. Where did the nylons come from?
4. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
5. What does Mollie serve for lunch?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)