|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes rude comments about Christopher?
(b) Miss Casewell
(c) Colonel Mustard
2. What was the last name of the foster children?
3. What was the victim's real last name?
4. On what street did the murder occur?
5. What caused the death of one of the children?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Major Metcalf?
2. What kind of hat does the murderer wear?
3. What occurrence is reported on the radio?
4. What is the surname of Mollie and Giles?
5. What item does Mollie carry down the hallway?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Mollie's comments regarding the quality of the guests at the manor?
2. What causes the argument over the radio?
3. What complaint does Giles have when a new shipment of coke is delivered?
4. How does Detective Sergeant Trotter manage to defeat the problems caused by the weather?
5. What is the final determination regarding Mr. Paravicini and his reason for being in the neighborhood when the snow hit?
6. Christopher Wren tells Mollie that she is not at all what he had pictured. What had Christopher expected of Mollie?
7. Why does Mrs. Boyle choose to stay in guest houses and hotels?
8. Who is the unexpected guest? How does the guest arrive at the manor?
9. How does the author describe Christopher Wren?
10. What warning is issued to the radio listeners?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)