|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
(a) Big band music
(c) Nursery rhymes
(d) Mrs. Boyle
2. How old is Major Metcalf?
(a) Senior citizen
(b) Early twenties
(c) Mid thirties
(d) Middle aged
3. What clue was found at the crime scene?
4. What song does Christopher sing?
(a) Bye Bye Bird
(b) Four and Twenty Blackbirds
(c) Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
(d) Little Jack Horner
5. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
(a) Vandalized by juvenile delinquents
(b) Smashed by a boulder
(c) Wrecked into a tree
(d) Overturned in the snow
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
2. Christopher hides behind what object?
3. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
4. In what section of the city did the crime take place?
5. What was the first name of the murdered woman?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Boyle choose to stay in guest houses and hotels?
2. What is the content of the conversation between Mrs. Boyle and Major Metcalf?
3. Why is Detective Sergeant Trotter discouraged from going to Monkswell Manor?
4. What are the only clues the police have in the case of the murder of Mrs. Maureen Lyon?
5. How does Major Metcalf respond when Mrs. Boyle complains about the accommodations?
6. What are Wren's thoughts about policemen?
7. How does Mrs. Boyle react to the news that Monkswell Manor has just opened?
8. Mollie tells Mrs. Boyle about Christopher Wren's profession. What does Mollie say and how does Mrs. Boyle react?
9. What warning is issued to the radio listeners?
10. How does Georgie react when confronted by Kathy? How does Kathy prove her identity?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)