|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the third guest to arrive?
(a) Mr. Paravicini
(b) Major Metcalf
(c) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Christopher Wren
2. What caused the death of one of the children?
3. How old are Giles and Mollie?
(c) Early sixties
(d) In their twenties
4. Who makes rude comments about Christopher?
(b) Miss Casewell
(d) Colonel Mustard
5. On what street did the murder occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
2. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
3. What song does Christopher sing?
4. How old is Major Metcalf?
5. In what section of the city did the crime take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Giles accuse Mollie of having an affair with Christopher Wren? How does Mollie react?
2. How does the repeated questioning of Detective Sergeant Trotter affect Mollie? How does it affect Giles?
3. What are the only clues the police have in the case of the murder of Mrs. Maureen Lyon?
4. What are the issues the Ralstons are having with the heating system?
5. What are Wren's thoughts about policemen?
6. How does the author describe Christopher Wren?
7. Christopher Wren says the weather reminds him of a particular author and piece of literature. What are they?
8. Miss Caswell makes a joke about the reason the police want to visit the manor. What is it?
9. What causes the argument over the radio?
10. How does Detective Sergeant Trotter manage to defeat the problems caused by the weather?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)