|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Christopher react when the phone goes dead?
(a) Laughs hysterically
(b) Does nothing
(d) Tries to fix it
2. What caused the death of one of the children?
3. Who notices the issue with the sign?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Major Metcalf
4. On what street did the murder occur?
5. Who is the unexpected guest?
(a) Mr. Paravicini
(b) Major Metcalf
(c) Christopher Wren
(d) Colonel Mustard
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Christopher's profession?
2. What is the name of the old house?
3. What mood of transportation does the sergeant used to get to the house?
4. What is the name of the farm?
5. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Mollie chosen as the third victim? Was Mollie at fault? What was Mollie's role in the Corrigan case?
2. Mollie and Giles want to surprise each other with gifts for their first anniversary. What are the gifts? What are the couple's reactions?
3. Miss Caswell makes a joke about the reason the police want to visit the manor. What is it?
4. What is the content of the conversation between Mrs. Boyle and Major Metcalf?
5. What nursery rhyme does Wren sing? What is Wren's opinion about nursery rhymes?
6. What do the Ralstons and other guests find unusual about Miss Casewell?
7. How does the author describe Christopher Wren?
8. How does Georgie react when confronted by Kathy? How does Kathy prove her identity?
9. Why do Mollie and Giles make separate trips to London? Why is it important to keep it a secret?
10. Why is Christopher Wren so upset when it is suggested that he might be the oldest Corrigan child? What is Wren's confession to Mollie?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)