|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Christopher left by himself?
(b) Guest cottage
(c) Train station
(d) Great hall
2. Mollie asks Mrs. Boyle about her former job as a:
3. What clue was found at the crime scene?
4. What is Christopher's profession?
(a) Train conductor
(b) He is unemployed
(d) Shoe salesman
5. Who makes rude comments about Christopher?
(b) Colonel Mustard
(c) Miss Casewell
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
2. What song does Christopher sing?
3. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
4. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
5. Christopher hides behind what object?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the repeated questioning of Detective Sergeant Trotter affect Mollie? How does it affect Giles?
2. What are the names of the guests and their corresponding room assignments?
3. Why is Detective Sergeant Trotter discouraged from going to Monkswell Manor?
4. Why is Metcalf so eager to go down into the cellar? What does Metcalf find down there? What are Metcalf's theories regarding the name of the house?
5. Why did Georgie Corrigan assume the role of a police officer? Why not simply visit Monkswell Manor and kill Mrs. Boyle and Mollie?
6. What do the Ralstons and other guests find unusual about Miss Casewell?
7. How does Georgie react when confronted by Kathy? How does Kathy prove her identity?
8. What complaint does Giles have when a new shipment of coke is delivered?
9. What warning does Mollie receive from Mr. Paravicini? How does Mollie react?
10. What nursery rhyme does Wren sing? What is Wren's opinion about nursery rhymes?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)