|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clue was found at the crime scene?
2. In what section of the city did the crime take place?
(b) White Chapel
3. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(b) Refectory table
4. What song does Christopher sing?
(a) Bye Bye Bird
(b) Four and Twenty Blackbirds
(c) Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
(d) Little Jack Horner
5. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
(a) 64 pence
(b) 7 guineas
(c) 12 quid
(d) 4 dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers that the phone is dead?
2. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
3. What occurrence is reported on the radio?
4. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
5. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Ralstons and other guests find unusual about Miss Casewell?
2. It is revealed that Major Metcalf is also using an alias. Who is Metcalf really? Where is the real Major Metcalf? Is there a real Major Metcalf?
3. What is the content of the conversation between Mrs. Boyle and Major Metcalf?
4. Who is the unexpected guest? How does the guest arrive at the manor?
5. What prompts the conversation about socialism?
6. How does the author end the play? Are there any hidden meanings or metaphors in the ending the author chose?
7. How does Georgie react when confronted by Kathy? How does Kathy prove her identity?
8. What is the first issue brought up by Mrs. Boyle? How does Giles reply to the complaint?
9. What item did Giles go looking for at the dump? What hindered the search?
10. The snow reminds Miss Casewell of disturbing things. Describe Miss Casewell's thoughts.
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)