|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for a scarf?
2. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
3. Where did the nylons come from?
4. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
5. To what does the note refer?
(a) Monkswell Manor
(b) Sewer rats
(c) Scotland Yard
6. How many of the children died?
7. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
(b) Slurping her tea
(c) Talking too loud
(d) Loud music
8. What animals are kept at Monkswell Manor?
9. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
(b) Too trusting
10. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
(a) Gone downhill
11. The other guests think Wren may have arrived from what other location?
(b) New York
(c) Boarding house
12. How does Major Metcalf rate breakfast?
13. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
14. Who is unaware of their responsibilities?
(b) Train conductors
(d) Lower classes
15. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
2. What color does Miss Casewell used to describe herself?
3. Mrs. Boyle objects to which item of Wren's clothing?
4. What was the make up of the children?
5. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)