|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is Giles wearing when he enters the house?
2. What game does Mrs. Boyle want to play?
(d) Hide and seek
3. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
4. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
5. What is Mollie carrying down the stairs?
(c) Fireplace poker
6. On the radio the announcer is speaking about which emotion?
7. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
(b) Loud music
(c) Talking too loud
(d) Slurping her tea
8. What color does Miss Casewell used to describe herself?
9. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
10. What legal document did Giles procure?
(a) Business license
(b) Wireless license
(c) Tax forms
(d) Sales tax document
11. What was the make up of the children?
(a) Four girls
(b) Three boys, two girls
(c) Two girls, one boy
(d) One boy, one girl
12. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
13. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
(b) Drinking tea
14. How many of the children died?
15. What was not on the breakfast menu?
(d) Scrambled eggs
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the postmark on the correspondence from Wren?
2. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
3. Scene two begins at what time of the day?
4. Miss Casewell says she has no use for which profession?
5. Where does Mrs. Boyle frequently sit?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)