|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
(a) Writing desk
(b) Book collection
2. Which term is not used to describe Mollie?
3. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
(a) After bedtime
(b) In the early morning
(c) Before tea
(d) Before lunch
4. It is illegal for Mollie to turn away any:
(a) Homeless people
(c) Hungry people
5. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
6. How deep are the snow drifts?
(a) 6 feet
(b) 3 feet
(c) 5 feet
(d) 8 feet
7. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
8. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
9. On the radio the announcer is speaking about which emotion?
10. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
11. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
12. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
(a) This is the First
(b) See How They Run
(c) Follow the Leader
(d) Three Blind Mice
13. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
14. Which town did Major Metcalf's correspondence come from?
15. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
(c) White Chapel
Short Answer Questions
1. Scene two begins at what time of the day?
2. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
3. What item does Paravicini drop?
4. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
5. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)