|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scene two begins at what time of the day?
(a) Early evening
(c) Early morning
(d) Late afternoon
2. On the radio the announcer is speaking about which emotion?
3. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
4. What item is distracting to Mrs. Boyle?
5. Who is unaware of their responsibilities?
(c) Lower classes
(d) Train conductors
6. What item is Giles wearing when he enters the house?
7. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
(b) White Chapel
8. What causes Mrs. Boyle to leave the room?
(a) Loud music
(c) Drafty floor
9. Where did the nylons come from?
10. What was the make up of the children?
(a) Two girls, one boy
(b) Four girls
(c) Three boys, two girls
(d) One boy, one girl
11. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
(b) Gone downhill
12. It is briefly assumed that Miss Casewell practices what profession?
13. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
14. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
15. How many of the children died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Boyle doing at the beginning of the scene?
2. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
3. According to Mrs. Boyle, the policeman lacks:
4. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
5. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)