|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
2. Which term is not used to describe Mollie?
3. Miss Casewell says she has no use for which profession?
4. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
(b) Writing desk
(c) Book collection
5. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
6. Where did the nylons come from?
7. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
8. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
(b) White Chapel
9. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
10. On the radio the announcer is speaking about which emotion?
11. Who jokes about speaking of the devil?
(a) Christopher Wren
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Mr. Paravicini
(d) Miss Casewell
12. How many of the children died?
13. Who is unaware of their responsibilities?
(a) Train conductors
(b) Lower classes
14. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
(c) Too trusting
15. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
(a) Follow the Leader
(b) This is the First
(c) Three Blind Mice
(d) See How They Run
Short Answer Questions
1. It is briefly assumed that Miss Casewell practices what profession?
2. What causes Mrs. Boyle to leave the room?
3. What game does Mrs. Boyle want to play?
4. What animals are kept at Monkswell Manor?
5. In what room are the pipes frozen?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)