|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Boyle, the policeman lacks:
2. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
3. What item is distracting to Mrs. Boyle?
4. What is another name for a scarf?
5. How many of the children died?
6. How deep are the snow drifts?
(a) 3 feet
(b) 8 feet
(c) 6 feet
(d) 5 feet
7. Miss Casewell says she has no use for which profession?
8. What was the make up of the children?
(a) One boy, one girl
(b) Four girls
(c) Three boys, two girls
(d) Two girls, one boy
9. Who is unaware of their responsibilities?
(b) Train conductors
(c) Lower classes
10. It is illegal for Mollie to turn away any:
(b) Homeless people
(c) Hungry people
11. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
(a) Three Blind Mice
(b) This is the First
(c) Follow the Leader
(d) See How They Run
12. Wren is credited with building what famous landmark?
(a) Westminster Abbey
(b) Buckingham Palace
(c) St. Paul's Cathedral
(d) Big Ben
13. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
14. Which town did Major Metcalf's correspondence come from?
15. Who jokes about speaking of the devil?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Mr. Paravicini
(d) Miss Casewell
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
2. What item is Giles wearing when he enters the house?
3. To what does the note refer?
4. What was not on the breakfast menu?
5. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)