|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How deep are the snow drifts?
(a) 6 feet
(b) 3 feet
(c) 5 feet
(d) 8 feet
2. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
(a) Serving fork
(c) Carving knife
3. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) The killer is fascinated with rodents
(b) It is the killer's signature
(c) The killer is a child
(d) The killer is mentally disturbed
4. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
5. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
(c) Writing desk
(d) Book collection
6. Giles complained about the quality of what item?
(b) Snow removal
7. What is Mollie carrying down the stairs?
(c) Fireplace poker
8. Mrs. Boyle objects to which item of Wren's clothing?
9. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
(a) Sergeant Trotter
(c) Miss Casewell
(d) Mrs. Boyle
10. What item is Giles wearing when he enters the house?
11. The other guests think Wren may have arrived from what other location?
(a) New York
(b) Boarding house
12. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
13. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
(b) Loud music
(c) Talking too loud
(d) Slurping her tea
14. How many of the children died?
15. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
(a) Three Blind Mice
(b) This is the First
(c) Follow the Leader
(d) See How They Run
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mollie serve for lunch?
2. Where does Mrs. Boyle frequently sit?
3. How does Major Metcalf rate breakfast?
4. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
5. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)