|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Boyle, the policeman lacks:
2. What is Mollie carrying down the stairs?
(b) Fireplace poker
3. What item does Paravicini drop?
(a) Tea cup
4. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
(b) Serving fork
(c) Carving knife
5. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
(a) Miss Casewell
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Major Metcalf
(d) Mr. Paravicini
6. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
7. Scene two begins at what time of the day?
(a) Early morning
(c) Early evening
(d) Late afternoon
8. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
9. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
(a) Sergeant Trotter
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Miss Casewell
10. It is briefly assumed that Miss Casewell practices what profession?
11. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
12. What item is distracting to Mrs. Boyle?
13. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
(b) Too trusting
14. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
(b) Spoiled little girl
15. Where does Mrs. Boyle frequently sit?
(a) Rocking chair
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Major Metcalf rate breakfast?
2. Wren is credited with building what famous landmark?
3. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
4. Which term is not used to describe Mollie?
5. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)