|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
2. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
3. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
(b) Spoiled little girl
4. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
5. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
6. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
(a) White Chapel
7. What legal document did Giles procure?
(a) Wireless license
(b) Tax forms
(c) Sales tax document
(d) Business license
8. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
(a) Writing desk
(d) Book collection
9. What was the postmark on the correspondence from Wren?
(b) East London
(c) White Chapel
10. Where did the nylons come from?
11. What item is Giles wearing when he enters the house?
12. On the radio the announcer is speaking about which emotion?
13. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
14. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
15. Mrs. Boyle objects to which item of Wren's clothing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
2. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
3. Miss Casewell says she has no use for which profession?
4. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
5. What animals are kept at Monkswell Manor?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)