|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which town did Major Metcalf's correspondence come from?
2. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
(a) Gone downhill
3. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
4. What color does Miss Casewell used to describe herself?
5. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
6. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
7. What is Mollie carrying down the stairs?
(b) Fireplace poker
8. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) It is the killer's signature
(b) The killer is a child
(c) The killer is fascinated with rodents
(d) The killer is mentally disturbed
9. Miss Casewell says she has no use for which profession?
10. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
(a) After bedtime
(b) Before lunch
(c) Before tea
(d) In the early morning
11. Giles complained about the quality of what item?
(d) Snow removal
12. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
(b) Book collection
(d) Writing desk
13. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
(a) Serving fork
(b) Carving knife
14. What does Mollie serve for lunch?
(b) Corned Beef
(c) Kidney pie
(d) Roasted lamb
15. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the make up of the children?
2. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
3. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
4. Mrs. Boyle objects to which item of Wren's clothing?
5. What animals are kept at Monkswell Manor?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)