|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
2. It is briefly assumed that Miss Casewell practices what profession?
3. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
4. The other guests think Wren may have arrived from what other location?
(a) Boarding house
(b) New York
5. Miss Casewell says she has no use for which profession?
6. How many of the children died?
7. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
(a) Loud music
(b) Slurping her tea
(d) Talking too loud
8. Which town did Major Metcalf's correspondence come from?
9. Wren is credited with building what famous landmark?
(a) Buckingham Palace
(b) Big Ben
(c) St. Paul's Cathedral
(d) Westminster Abbey
10. In what room are the pipes frozen?
(a) Oak Room
11. What is another name for a scarf?
12. Who is unaware of their responsibilities?
(b) Lower classes
(c) Train conductors
13. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
(b) White Chapel
14. On the radio the announcer is speaking about which emotion?
15. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
2. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
3. How does Major Metcalf rate breakfast?
4. What legal document did Giles procure?
5. Scene two begins at what time of the day?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)