|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
(a) After bedtime
(b) In the early morning
(c) Before tea
(d) Before lunch
2. What legal document did Giles procure?
(a) Sales tax document
(b) Business license
(c) Tax forms
(d) Wireless license
3. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
(a) Christopher Wren
(b) Miss Casewell
(c) Major Metcalf
(d) Mr. Paravicini
4. Giles complained about the quality of what item?
(d) Snow removal
5. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
6. How does Major Metcalf rate breakfast?
7. Who jokes about speaking of the devil?
(a) Mr. Paravicini
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Christopher Wren
(d) Miss Casewell
8. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
9. What game does Mrs. Boyle want to play?
(a) Hide and seek
10. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
11. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
12. What is Mollie carrying down the stairs?
(b) Fireplace poker
13. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
(a) Too trusting
14. It is briefly assumed that Miss Casewell practices what profession?
15. What was not on the breakfast menu?
(a) Scrambled eggs
Short Answer Questions
1. Which town did Major Metcalf's correspondence come from?
2. What item is Giles wearing when he enters the house?
3. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
4. According to Mrs. Boyle, the policeman lacks:
5. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)