|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the children died?
2. What item is distracting to Mrs. Boyle?
3. What item does Paravicini drop?
(d) Tea cup
4. Who is unaware of their responsibilities?
(a) Lower classes
(b) Train conductors
5. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
6. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
7. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
8. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
(b) Drinking tea
9. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
(d) Too trusting
10. Wren is credited with building what famous landmark?
(a) Big Ben
(b) Buckingham Palace
(c) St. Paul's Cathedral
(d) Westminster Abbey
11. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
(c) Spoiled little girl
12. Scene two begins at what time of the day?
(b) Late afternoon
(c) Early morning
(d) Early evening
13. What was the postmark on the correspondence from Wren?
(c) East London
(d) White Chapel
14. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
15. What is the condition of the roads?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
2. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
3. On the radio the announcer is speaking about which emotion?
4. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
5. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)