|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Casewell says she has no use for which profession?
2. What causes Mrs. Boyle to leave the room?
(b) Drafty floor
(c) Loud music
3. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
(a) Miss Casewell
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Mr. Paravicini
(d) Major Metcalf
4. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Sergeant Trotter
(d) Miss Casewell
5. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Drinking tea
6. What game does Mrs. Boyle want to play?
(c) Hide and seek
7. How does Major Metcalf rate breakfast?
8. Where does Mrs. Boyle frequently sit?
(c) Rocking chair
9. To what does the note refer?
(b) Scotland Yard
(c) Sewer rats
(d) Monkswell Manor
10. What is Mrs. Boyle doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Drinking tea
11. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
(c) Serving fork
(d) Carving knife
12. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
13. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
(a) Follow the Leader
(b) See How They Run
(c) This is the First
(d) Three Blind Mice
14. According to Mrs. Boyle, the policeman lacks:
15. What was not on the breakfast menu?
(d) Scrambled eggs
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is unaware of their responsibilities?
2. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
3. What animals are kept at Monkswell Manor?
4. Which term is not used to describe Mollie?
5. The other guests think Wren may have arrived from what other location?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)