|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Boyle, the policeman lacks:
2. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
3. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
(a) See How They Run
(b) Follow the Leader
(c) Three Blind Mice
(d) This is the First
4. How deep are the snow drifts?
(a) 6 feet
(b) 5 feet
(c) 3 feet
(d) 8 feet
5. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
6. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
(a) After bedtime
(b) Before tea
(c) Before lunch
(d) In the early morning
7. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
8. Where does Mrs. Boyle frequently sit?
(a) Rocking chair
9. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
10. What was not on the breakfast menu?
(c) Scrambled eggs
11. Giles complained about the quality of what item?
(d) Snow removal
12. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
(d) Too trusting
13. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Sergeant Trotter
(d) Miss Casewell
14. Who jokes about speaking of the devil?
(a) Mr. Paravicini
(b) Miss Casewell
(c) Christopher Wren
(d) Mrs. Boyle
15. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
(a) White Chapel
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Boyle doing at the beginning of the scene?
2. How many of the children died?
3. On the radio the announcer is speaking about which emotion?
4. What item does Paravicini drop?
5. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)