|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
2. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
(a) Book collection
(c) Writing desk
3. What item is distracting to Mrs. Boyle?
4. The other guests think Wren may have arrived from what other location?
(a) New York
(d) Boarding house
5. What is Mrs. Boyle doing at the beginning of the scene?
(c) Drinking tea
6. What item does Paravicini drop?
(a) Tea cup
7. Who is unaware of their responsibilities?
(c) Lower classes
(d) Train conductors
8. Wren is credited with building what famous landmark?
(a) Westminster Abbey
(b) Big Ben
(c) St. Paul's Cathedral
(d) Buckingham Palace
9. Where did the nylons come from?
10. According to Mrs. Boyle, the policeman lacks:
11. On the radio the announcer is speaking about which emotion?
12. What animals are kept at Monkswell Manor?
13. What game does Mrs. Boyle want to play?
(d) Hide and seek
14. How many of the children died?
15. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
(a) In the early morning
(b) Before lunch
(c) Before tea
(d) After bedtime
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
2. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
3. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
4. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
5. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)