|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
2. It is illegal for Mollie to turn away any:
(c) Homeless people
(d) Hungry people
3. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
(a) Christopher Wren
(b) Miss Casewell
(c) Mr. Paravicini
(d) Major Metcalf
4. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
5. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
(a) After bedtime
(b) In the early morning
(c) Before lunch
(d) Before tea
6. Who is unaware of their responsibilities?
(a) Lower classes
(b) Train conductors
7. What game does Mrs. Boyle want to play?
(c) Hide and seek
8. What item does Paravicini drop?
(a) Tea cup
9. The other guests think Wren may have arrived from what other location?
(c) New York
(d) Boarding house
10. Scene two begins at what time of the day?
(a) Late afternoon
(b) Early evening
(c) Early morning
11. Miss Casewell says she has no use for which profession?
12. What was not on the breakfast menu?
(d) Scrambled eggs
13. What is another name for a scarf?
14. What does Mollie serve for lunch?
(b) Kidney pie
(c) Roasted lamb
(d) Corned Beef
15. Mrs. Boyle objects to which item of Wren's clothing?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the radio the announcer is speaking about which emotion?
2. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
3. How deep are the snow drifts?
4. According to Mrs. Boyle, the policeman lacks:
5. It is briefly assumed that Miss Casewell practices what profession?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)