|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
(a) Three Blind Mice
(b) This is the First
(c) See How They Run
(d) Follow the Leader
2. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
3. What was the make up of the children?
(a) One boy, one girl
(b) Two girls, one boy
(c) Three boys, two girls
(d) Four girls
4. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
5. What is Mollie carrying down the stairs?
(d) Fireplace poker
6. Which town did Major Metcalf's correspondence come from?
7. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
8. What was not on the breakfast menu?
(d) Scrambled eggs
9. What does Mollie serve for lunch?
(b) Roasted lamb
(c) Corned Beef
(d) Kidney pie
10. Wren is credited with building what famous landmark?
(a) Buckingham Palace
(b) Big Ben
(c) St. Paul's Cathedral
(d) Westminster Abbey
11. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
(a) Book collection
(b) Writing desk
12. What causes Mrs. Boyle to leave the room?
(c) Loud music
(d) Drafty floor
13. What item is distracting to Mrs. Boyle?
14. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
(a) Before tea
(b) In the early morning
(c) After bedtime
(d) Before lunch
15. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
(c) Too trusting
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
2. Who is unaware of their responsibilities?
3. It is illegal for Mollie to turn away any:
4. How many of the children died?
5. What game does Mrs. Boyle want to play?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)