|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scene two begins at what time of the day?
(a) Early morning
(b) Late afternoon
(d) Early evening
2. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
(c) Drinking tea
3. Who is unaware of their responsibilities?
(b) Lower classes
(d) Train conductors
4. Where does Mrs. Boyle frequently sit?
(b) Rocking chair
5. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
6. What is Mrs. Boyle doing at the beginning of the scene?
(d) Drinking tea
7. The other guests think Wren may have arrived from what other location?
(a) Boarding house
(b) New York
8. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
(a) Spoiled little girl
9. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
(a) In the early morning
(b) Before tea
(c) After bedtime
(d) Before lunch
10. What game does Mrs. Boyle want to play?
(a) Hide and seek
11. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
(a) Follow the Leader
(b) This is the First
(c) See How They Run
(d) Three Blind Mice
12. What animals are kept at Monkswell Manor?
13. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
14. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
(c) White Chapel
15. What is the condition of the roads?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who jokes about speaking of the devil?
2. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
3. Which town did Major Metcalf's correspondence come from?
4. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
5. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)