|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for a scarf?
2. What was the make up of the children?
(a) Two girls, one boy
(b) Three boys, two girls
(c) Four girls
(d) One boy, one girl
3. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
(a) Miss Casewell
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Mr. Paravicini
(d) Major Metcalf
4. How deep are the snow drifts?
(a) 8 feet
(b) 6 feet
(c) 3 feet
(d) 5 feet
5. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
(a) Slurping her tea
(c) Loud music
(d) Talking too loud
6. What does Mollie serve for lunch?
(a) Roasted lamb
(b) Kidney pie
(d) Corned Beef
7. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
8. What legal document did Giles procure?
(a) Business license
(b) Tax forms
(c) Wireless license
(d) Sales tax document
9. It is briefly assumed that Miss Casewell practices what profession?
10. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) The killer is mentally disturbed
(b) The killer is a child
(c) It is the killer's signature
(d) The killer is fascinated with rodents
11. Scene two begins at what time of the day?
(a) Late afternoon
(b) Early evening
(d) Early morning
12. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
(b) Spoiled little girl
13. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
14. What was not on the breakfast menu?
(c) Scrambled eggs
15. What animals are kept at Monkswell Manor?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
2. Who is unaware of their responsibilities?
3. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
4. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
5. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)