|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
(c) Book collection
(d) Writing desk
2. How many of the children died?
3. What color does Miss Casewell used to describe herself?
4. What causes Mrs. Boyle to leave the room?
(a) Drafty floor
(b) Loud music
5. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
(a) Miss Casewell
(b) Sergeant Trotter
(d) Mrs. Boyle
6. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
(b) Gone downhill
7. Giles complained about the quality of what item?
(c) Snow removal
8. What does Mollie serve for lunch?
(a) Roasted lamb
(c) Kidney pie
(d) Corned Beef
9. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
(c) Drinking tea
10. What is the condition of the roads?
11. What is Mrs. Boyle doing at the beginning of the scene?
(b) Drinking tea
12. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
13. Where did the nylons come from?
14. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
15. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) The killer is a child
(b) It is the killer's signature
(c) The killer is fascinated with rodents
(d) The killer is mentally disturbed
Short Answer Questions
1. What was not on the breakfast menu?
2. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
3. What is Mollie carrying down the stairs?
4. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
5. To what does the note refer?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)