|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
(a) White Chapel
2. What is another name for a scarf?
3. How many of the children died?
4. What legal document did Giles procure?
(a) Wireless license
(b) Sales tax document
(c) Business license
(d) Tax forms
5. Where does Mrs. Boyle frequently sit?
(a) Rocking chair
6. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
7. Where did the nylons come from?
8. What color does Miss Casewell used to describe herself?
9. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
10. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
(d) Too trusting
11. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
(a) Sergeant Trotter
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Miss Casewell
12. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
(b) Drinking tea
13. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) The killer is a child
(b) The killer is fascinated with rodents
(c) It is the killer's signature
(d) The killer is mentally disturbed
14. How deep are the snow drifts?
(a) 8 feet
(b) 6 feet
(c) 3 feet
(d) 5 feet
15. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
2. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
3. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
4. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
5. What is Mrs. Boyle doing at the beginning of the scene?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)