|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is distracting to Mrs. Boyle?
2. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
(a) Spoiled little girl
3. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
4. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
5. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
6. Scene two begins at what time of the day?
(a) Early evening
(b) Late afternoon
(d) Early morning
7. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
8. According to Mrs. Boyle, the policeman lacks:
9. What color does Miss Casewell used to describe herself?
10. Miss Casewell says she has no use for which profession?
11. Mrs. Boyle objects to which item of Wren's clothing?
12. What causes Mrs. Boyle to leave the room?
(b) Drafty floor
(d) Loud music
13. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
14. Which town did Major Metcalf's correspondence come from?
15. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the children died?
2. What was the postmark on the correspondence from Wren?
3. In what room are the pipes frozen?
4. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
5. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)