|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
(a) See How They Run
(b) This is the First
(c) Three Blind Mice
(d) Follow the Leader
2. What animals are kept at Monkswell Manor?
3. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
(a) After bedtime
(b) Before tea
(c) In the early morning
(d) Before lunch
4. Which term is not used to describe Mollie?
5. On the radio the announcer is speaking about which emotion?
6. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
7. What is the condition of the roads?
8. What was the postmark on the correspondence from Wren?
(b) East London
(d) White Chapel
9. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
10. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
11. Where does Mrs. Boyle frequently sit?
(b) Rocking chair
12. Giles complained about the quality of what item?
(b) Snow removal
13. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
(a) Slurping her tea
(b) Talking too loud
(c) Loud music
14. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
(a) Major Metcalf
(b) Miss Casewell
(c) Christopher Wren
(d) Mr. Paravicini
15. What item does Paravicini drop?
(d) Tea cup
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
2. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
3. Which town did Major Metcalf's correspondence come from?
4. The other guests think Wren may have arrived from what other location?
5. Wren is credited with building what famous landmark?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)