|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How deep are the snow drifts?
(a) 8 feet
(b) 6 feet
(c) 3 feet
(d) 5 feet
2. Miss Casewell says she has no use for which profession?
3. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) The killer is a child
(b) It is the killer's signature
(c) The killer is fascinated with rodents
(d) The killer is mentally disturbed
4. Wren is credited with building what famous landmark?
(a) Big Ben
(b) Westminster Abbey
(c) Buckingham Palace
(d) St. Paul's Cathedral
5. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
6. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
7. What item does Paravicini drop?
(b) Tea cup
8. According to Mrs. Boyle, the policeman lacks:
9. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
(a) Serving fork
(c) Carving knife
10. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
11. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
(a) Loud music
(b) Talking too loud
(d) Slurping her tea
12. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
13. What item is Giles wearing when he enters the house?
14. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
(a) Miss Casewell
(b) Sergeant Trotter
(d) Mrs. Boyle
15. Where does Mrs. Boyle frequently sit?
(a) Rocking chair
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for a scarf?
2. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
3. How does Major Metcalf rate breakfast?
4. Who jokes about speaking of the devil?
5. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)