|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals are kept at Monkswell Manor?
2. What is the condition of the roads?
3. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
4. What was not on the breakfast menu?
(d) Scrambled eggs
5. How does Major Metcalf rate breakfast?
6. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
7. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
(a) Loud music
(b) Slurping her tea
(c) Talking too loud
8. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
9. What item is Giles wearing when he enters the house?
10. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
(d) Too trusting
11. Mrs. Boyle objects to which item of Wren's clothing?
12. Who jokes about speaking of the devil?
(a) Miss Casewell
(b) Mr. Paravicini
(c) Christopher Wren
(d) Mrs. Boyle
13. Who is unaware of their responsibilities?
(c) Lower classes
(d) Train conductors
14. Where does Mrs. Boyle frequently sit?
(a) Rocking chair
15. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
Short Answer Questions
1. How deep are the snow drifts?
2. Scene two begins at what time of the day?
3. It is illegal for Mollie to turn away any:
4. What is Mrs. Boyle doing at the beginning of the scene?
5. What is Mollie carrying down the stairs?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)