|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
(c) Spoiled little girl
2. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
3. Giles complained about the quality of what item?
(d) Snow removal
4. How does Major Metcalf rate breakfast?
5. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Drinking tea
6. What item is Giles wearing when he enters the house?
7. What legal document did Giles procure?
(a) Wireless license
(b) Tax forms
(c) Sales tax document
(d) Business license
8. Wren is credited with building what famous landmark?
(a) Buckingham Palace
(b) St. Paul's Cathedral
(c) Westminster Abbey
(d) Big Ben
9. Where did the nylons come from?
10. What is the condition of the roads?
11. Who is unaware of their responsibilities?
(b) Lower classes
(c) Train conductors
12. What was the postmark on the correspondence from Wren?
(a) East London
(c) White Chapel
13. What causes Mrs. Boyle to leave the room?
(a) Loud music
(d) Drafty floor
14. To what does the note refer?
(a) Sewer rats
(b) Monkswell Manor
(d) Scotland Yard
15. Mrs. Boyle objects to which item of Wren's clothing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the make up of the children?
2. Who jokes about speaking of the devil?
3. What animals are kept at Monkswell Manor?
4. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
5. It is illegal for Mollie to turn away any:
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)