|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
(b) Walking stick
(c) MP3 player
2. Mollie asks Mrs. Boyle about her former job as a:
3. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
(a) Wrecked into a tree
(b) Smashed by a boulder
(c) Vandalized by juvenile delinquents
(d) Overturned in the snow
4. In what section of the city did the crime take place?
(a) White Chapel
5. What is Christopher's profession?
(a) Train conductor
(b) Shoe salesman
(c) He is unemployed
6. Who is the first character to appear?
(b) Mrs. Boyle
7. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(b) Refectory table
8. What business are Giles and Mollie trying to establish?
(a) Airline charter
(c) Chicken farm
(d) Guest house
9. Which place is not among those dismissed by Miss Casewell as home?
10. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
(a) Nursery rhymes
(b) Big band music
(c) Mrs. Boyle
11. The police telephone from what region?
12. Who is the unexpected guest?
(a) Major Metcalf
(b) Mr. Paravicini
(c) Colonel Mustard
(d) Christopher Wren
13. What mood of transportation does the sergeant used to get to the house?
14. How does Christopher react when the phone goes dead?
(a) Does nothing
(b) Laughs hysterically
(c) Tries to fix it
15. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the death of one of the children?
2. During what season does the story take place?
3. On what street did the murder occur?
4. Who discovers that the phone is dead?
5. Who is the third guest to arrive?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)