|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
2. What delays Trotter?
(a) Car accident
(b) Fell and broke his ankle
(d) Had to work late
3. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
(a) Vandalized by juvenile delinquents
(b) Wrecked into a tree
(c) Smashed by a boulder
(d) Overturned in the snow
4. Mollie asks Mrs. Boyle about her former job as a:
5. Who is the first character to appear?
(b) Mrs. Boyle
6. Who is the third guest to arrive?
(a) Major Metcalf
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Mr. Paravicini
(d) Mrs. Boyle
7. Mrs. Boyle is annoyed by the house's lack of:
(a) Hot water
(c) Eligible men
(d) A proper view
8. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
9. Christopher hides behind what object?
(d) Coat rack
10. Mollie laments that it is getting dark, even though it's what time?
(a) 6:30 PM
(b) 5:10 PM
(c) 7:15 PM
(d) 4:00 PM
11. What is Detective Trotter's rank?
(b) 2nd Lieutenant
12. What song does Christopher sing?
(a) Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
(b) Bye Bye Bird
(c) Four and Twenty Blackbirds
(d) Little Jack Horner
13. What is Christopher's profession?
(a) He is unemployed
(b) Train conductor
(d) Shoe salesman
14. In which room is Mrs. Boyle placed?
(a) Spinning Room
(b) Blue Room
(c) Rose Room
(d) Oak Room
15. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Giles is afraid that they will run out of what item?
2. What is the name of the old house?
3. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
4. What clue was found at the crime scene?
5. Who discovers that the phone is dead?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)