|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term is used to describe Christopher?
(a) Deceptively clever
(b) Pathological liar
(c) Socially inept
(d) Mentally unhinged
2. Mollie asks Mrs. Boyle about her former job as a:
3. What delays Trotter?
(a) Car accident
(b) Had to work late
(d) Fell and broke his ankle
4. What clue was found at the crime scene?
5. Who is the unexpected guest?
(a) Christopher Wren
(b) Colonel Mustard
(c) Mr. Paravicini
(d) Major Metcalf
6. Mollie laments that it is getting dark, even though it's what time?
(a) 4:00 PM
(b) 5:10 PM
(c) 6:30 PM
(d) 7:15 PM
7. What poem does Christopher recite?
(a) I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
(b) Lady of Shallott
(c) The North Wind Doth Blow
(d) Hyla Brook
8. On what street did the murder occur?
9. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Happy birthday
(b) Three Blind Mice
(c) Alphabet song
(d) Anniversary Waltz
10. Who cooks lunch for the group?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Miss Casewell
11. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
12. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
(a) Walking stick
(b) MP3 player
13. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
14. Who complains about the music being too loud?
(a) Major Metcalf
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Christopher Wren
(d) Miss Casewell
15. What is Christopher's profession?
(a) Shoe salesman
(b) He is unemployed
(d) Train conductor
Short Answer Questions
1. In what section of the city did the crime take place?
2. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
3. Who makes rude comments about Christopher?
4. How does Christopher react when the phone goes dead?
5. The police telephone from what region?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)