|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Giles and Mollie live near a:
(b) Coat factory
(c) Country village
(d) Nuclear power plant
2. Giles is afraid that they will run out of what item?
(a) Suntan lotion
(c) Rock salt
3. What was the last name of the foster children?
4. Which of the following is not done by Mollie when she enters the house?
(a) Takes off her hat and gloves
(b) Feeds the cat
(c) Turns on the heat
(d) Turns off the radio
5. Who discovers that the phone is dead?
(a) Major Metcalf
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Miss Casewell
6. What kind of hat does the murderer wear?
7. On what street did the murder occur?
8. What was the first name of the murdered woman?
9. What was the victim's real last name?
10. What is the name of the old house?
(b) Monkswell Manor
(d) Green Gables
11. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(d) Refectory table
12. Where is Christopher left by himself?
(a) Guest cottage
(b) Great hall
(c) Train station
13. Which place is not among those dismissed by Miss Casewell as home?
14. During what season does the story take place?
15. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the farm?
2. How old is Major Metcalf?
3. How old are Giles and Mollie?
4. Who is the third guest to arrive?
5. Who is the first character to appear?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)