|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes rude comments about Christopher?
(b) Miss Casewell
(d) Colonel Mustard
2. Which of the following is not done by Mollie when she enters the house?
(a) Turns on the heat
(b) Feeds the cat
(c) Takes off her hat and gloves
(d) Turns off the radio
3. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
(a) Mollie knows all of the police except him
(b) His clothes are too shabby
(c) He looks too young
(d) Giles saw him panhandling on the street
4. Giles and Mollie live near a:
(a) Country village
(b) Nuclear power plant
(c) Coat factory
5. What item does Mollie carry down the hallway?
(b) Fireplace poker
6. Who is the third guest to arrive?
(a) Mr. Paravicini
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Major Metcalf
(d) Mrs. Boyle
7. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
(b) Nursery rhymes
(c) Big band music
(d) Mrs. Boyle
8. Where is Christopher left by himself?
(a) Guest cottage
(b) Great hall
(c) Train station
9. How old are Giles and Mollie?
(a) In their twenties
(b) Early sixties
10. What kind of hat does the murderer wear?
11. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
(a) Wrecked into a tree
(b) Overturned in the snow
(c) Vandalized by juvenile delinquents
(d) Smashed by a boulder
12. In which room is Mrs. Boyle placed?
(a) Oak Room
(b) Blue Room
(c) Rose Room
(d) Spinning Room
13. What poem does Christopher recite?
(a) The North Wind Doth Blow
(b) Hyla Brook
(c) I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
(d) Lady of Shallott
14. Giles is afraid that they will run out of what item?
(c) Suntan lotion
(d) Rock salt
15. What is the name of the farm?
(a) Double R Ranch
(c) Smithson's Orchard
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
2. What caused the death of one of the children?
3. What was the victim's real last name?
4. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
5. Who notices the issue with the sign?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)