|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not done by Mollie when she enters the house?
(a) Feeds the cat
(b) Turns on the heat
(c) Turns off the radio
(d) Takes off her hat and gloves
2. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
(a) Too large
(b) Wrong color
(d) Too small
3. During what season does the story take place?
4. Who notices the issue with the sign?
(b) Major Metcalf
(d) Mrs. Boyle
5. Who makes rude comments about Christopher?
(b) Colonel Mustard
(c) Miss Casewell
6. Who is the first character to appear?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
7. What delays Trotter?
(a) Fell and broke his ankle
(b) Car accident
(c) Had to work late
8. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
9. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
10. What caused the death of one of the children?
11. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
(a) Overturned in the snow
(b) Smashed by a boulder
(c) Vandalized by juvenile delinquents
(d) Wrecked into a tree
12. How does Christopher react when the phone goes dead?
(a) Laughs hysterically
(b) Does nothing
(d) Tries to fix it
13. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(c) Refectory table
14. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
(a) Undercover detective
(c) Circus clown
15. What kind of hat does the murderer wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Giles is afraid that they will run out of what item?
2. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
3. What is the surname of Mollie and Giles?
4. What term is used to describe Christopher?
5. How old is Major Metcalf?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)