|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the old house?
(b) Monkswell Manor
(d) Green Gables
2. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
(a) Giles saw him panhandling on the street
(b) He looks too young
(c) Mollie knows all of the police except him
(d) His clothes are too shabby
3. What business are Giles and Mollie trying to establish?
(a) Guest house
(c) Airline charter
(d) Chicken farm
4. Who is the third guest to arrive?
(a) Mr. Paravicini
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Major Metcalf
(d) Christopher Wren
5. What occurrence is reported on the radio?
(a) Community festival
(b) Political coup
6. Which of the following is not done by Mollie when she enters the house?
(a) Takes off her hat and gloves
(b) Turns on the heat
(c) Feeds the cat
(d) Turns off the radio
7. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
8. What poem does Christopher recite?
(a) Hyla Brook
(b) I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
(c) The North Wind Doth Blow
(d) Lady of Shallott
9. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Three Blind Mice
(b) Anniversary Waltz
(c) Happy birthday
(d) Alphabet song
10. Who is the unexpected guest?
(a) Christopher Wren
(b) Colonel Mustard
(c) Major Metcalf
(d) Mr. Paravicini
11. Mollie laments that it is getting dark, even though it's what time?
(a) 6:30 PM
(b) 5:10 PM
(c) 4:00 PM
(d) 7:15 PM
12. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
(a) Circus clown
(c) Undercover detective
13. How old are Giles and Mollie?
(b) Early sixties
(d) In their twenties
14. Where is Christopher left by himself?
(a) Train station
(b) Great hall
(c) Guest cottage
15. On what street did the murder occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
2. What kind of hat does the murderer wear?
3. What was the last name of the foster children?
4. Mrs. Boyle is annoyed by the house's lack of:
5. What is Christopher's profession?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)