|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the third guest to arrive?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(b) Major Metcalf
(c) Christopher Wren
(d) Mr. Paravicini
2. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
(a) Vandalized by juvenile delinquents
(b) Wrecked into a tree
(c) Overturned in the snow
(d) Smashed by a boulder
3. What occurrence is reported on the radio?
(c) Community festival
(d) Political coup
4. What song does Christopher sing?
(a) Little Jack Horner
(b) Bye Bye Bird
(c) Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
(d) Four and Twenty Blackbirds
5. What kind of hat does the murderer wear?
6. What item does Mollie carry down the hallway?
(c) Fireplace poker
7. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
8. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
(b) Big band music
(c) Nursery rhymes
(d) Mrs. Boyle
9. What business are Giles and Mollie trying to establish?
(a) Chicken farm
(b) Guest house
(c) Airline charter
10. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(d) Refectory table
11. What is Detective Trotter's rank?
(b) 2nd Lieutenant
12. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
(a) 4 dollars
(b) 12 quid
(c) 7 guineas
(d) 64 pence
13. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
14. Mollie asks Mrs. Boyle about her former job as a:
15. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
(a) Too small
(c) Wrong color
(d) Too large
Short Answer Questions
1. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
2. Giles and Mollie live near a:
3. The police telephone from what region?
4. What caused the death of one of the children?
5. Mollie laments that it is getting dark, even though it's what time?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)