Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not done by Mollie when she enters the house?
(a) Turns on the heat
(b) Feeds the cat
(c) Turns off the radio
(d) Takes off her hat and gloves
2. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
(a) Wrecked into a tree
(b) Overturned in the snow
(c) Smashed by a boulder
(d) Vandalized by juvenile delinquents
3. Who notices the issue with the sign?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Major Metcalf
4. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
5. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(c) Refectory table
6. What caused the death of one of the children?
7. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
8. How old is Major Metcalf?
(a) Mid thirties
(b) Middle aged
(c) Early twenties
(d) Senior citizen
9. What kind of hat does the murderer wear?
10. The police telephone from what region?
11. What was the victim's real last name?
12. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
(c) Undercover detective
(d) Circus clown
13. What is Christopher's profession?
(a) He is unemployed
(b) Shoe salesman
(d) Train conductor
14. What is the name of the old house?
(b) Green Gables
(c) Monkswell Manor
15. During what season does the story take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Giles is afraid that they will run out of what item?
2. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
3. How is the murderer's overcoat described?
4. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
5. Who cooks lunch for the group?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)