|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christopher hides behind what object?
(b) Coat rack
2. What kind of hat does the murderer wear?
3. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
4. Where is Christopher left by himself?
(a) Great hall
(b) Guest cottage
(d) Train station
5. What item does Mollie carry down the hallway?
(a) Fireplace poker
6. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
7. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
(a) Walking stick
(d) MP3 player
8. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
(a) Circus clown
(c) Undercover detective
9. Giles and Mollie live near a:
(a) Coat factory
(c) Nuclear power plant
(d) Country village
10. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
11. During what season does the story take place?
12. How old is Major Metcalf?
(a) Middle aged
(b) Early twenties
(c) Senior citizen
(d) Mid thirties
13. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(b) Nursery rhymes
(c) Big band music
14. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
15. How is the murderer's overcoat described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What delays Trotter?
2. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
3. In which room is Mrs. Boyle placed?
4. Who is the first character to appear?
5. What business are Giles and Mollie trying to establish?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)