|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the victim murdered?
2. Giles and Mollie live near a:
(a) Coat factory
(b) Country village
(c) Nuclear power plant
3. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
(c) Walking stick
(d) MP3 player
4. What was the victim's real last name?
5. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
6. How does Christopher react when the phone goes dead?
(a) Does nothing
(b) Laughs hysterically
(c) Tries to fix it
7. What kind of hat does the murderer wear?
8. What delays Trotter?
(a) Fell and broke his ankle
(c) Had to work late
(d) Car accident
9. What was the last name of the foster children?
10. Mrs. Boyle is annoyed by the house's lack of:
(a) Hot water
(c) Eligible men
(d) A proper view
11. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(d) Refectory table
12. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
13. What is Detective Trotter's rank?
(a) 2nd Lieutenant
14. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
15. What item does Mollie carry down the hallway?
(d) Fireplace poker
Short Answer Questions
1. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
2. Who is the unexpected guest?
3. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
4. What clue was found at the crime scene?
5. On what street did the murder occur?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)