|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what section of the city did the crime take place?
(d) White Chapel
2. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
3. What caused the death of one of the children?
4. Who makes rude comments about Christopher?
(b) Colonel Mustard
(c) Miss Casewell
5. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
(b) MP3 player
(c) Walking stick
6. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Nursery rhymes
(d) Big band music
7. Mollie laments that it is getting dark, even though it's what time?
(a) 4:00 PM
(b) 6:30 PM
(c) 7:15 PM
(d) 5:10 PM
8. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
9. What delays Trotter?
(a) Had to work late
(b) Fell and broke his ankle
(d) Car accident
10. What clue was found at the crime scene?
11. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
(a) Wrong color
(b) Too small
(c) Too large
12. What is Detective Trotter's rank?
(b) 2nd Lieutenant
13. Mrs. Boyle is annoyed by the house's lack of:
(b) Hot water
(c) A proper view
(d) Eligible men
14. On what street did the murder occur?
15. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Christopher left by himself?
2. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
3. Who notices the issue with the sign?
4. Who is the first character to appear?
5. What song does Christopher sing?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)