|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Major Metcalf?
(a) Middle aged
(b) Mid thirties
(c) Senior citizen
(d) Early twenties
2. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
(a) Vandalized by juvenile delinquents
(b) Overturned in the snow
(c) Smashed by a boulder
(d) Wrecked into a tree
3. What is the surname of Mollie and Giles?
4. On what street did the murder occur?
5. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(d) Refectory table
6. What term is used to describe Christopher?
(a) Deceptively clever
(b) Mentally unhinged
(c) Socially inept
(d) Pathological liar
7. Giles and Mollie live near a:
(a) Coat factory
(c) Nuclear power plant
(d) Country village
8. How does Christopher react when the phone goes dead?
(a) Does nothing
(b) Laughs hysterically
(c) Tries to fix it
9. What is Christopher's profession?
(a) Shoe salesman
(c) He is unemployed
(d) Train conductor
10. How was the victim murdered?
11. How is the murderer's overcoat described?
12. Who is the unexpected guest?
(a) Colonel Mustard
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Major Metcalf
(d) Mr. Paravicini
13. Which place is not among those dismissed by Miss Casewell as home?
14. Who is the third guest to arrive?
(a) Mr. Paravicini
(b) Major Metcalf
(c) Christopher Wren
(d) Mrs. Boyle
15. What was the victim's real last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
2. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
3. Which of the following is not done by Mollie when she enters the house?
4. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
5. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)