|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term is used to describe Christopher?
(a) Pathological liar
(b) Socially inept
(c) Deceptively clever
(d) Mentally unhinged
2. What song does Christopher sing?
(a) Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
(b) Little Jack Horner
(c) Bye Bye Bird
(d) Four and Twenty Blackbirds
3. Who complains about the music being too loud?
(a) Major Metcalf
(b) Miss Casewell
(c) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Christopher Wren
4. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
5. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
6. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
(a) Circus clown
(c) Undercover detective
7. Giles and Mollie live near a:
(a) Country village
(b) Nuclear power plant
(d) Coat factory
8. What occurrence is reported on the radio?
(c) Community festival
(d) Political coup
9. What is Christopher's profession?
(b) Train conductor
(c) Shoe salesman
(d) He is unemployed
10. What is Detective Trotter's rank?
(c) 2nd Lieutenant
11. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
(a) Wrong color
(b) Too small
(c) Too large
12. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
(c) Walking stick
(d) MP3 player
13. During what season does the story take place?
14. What was the first name of the murdered woman?
15. What kind of hat does the murderer wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mollie laments that it is getting dark, even though it's what time?
2. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
3. In what section of the city did the crime take place?
4. What was the last name of the foster children?
5. What was the victim's real last name?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)