|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who notices the issue with the sign?
(b) Major Metcalf
(c) Mrs. Boyle
2. Who complains about the music being too loud?
(a) Christopher Wren
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Miss Casewell
(d) Major Metcalf
3. What is the surname of Mollie and Giles?
4. Who is the unexpected guest?
(a) Mr. Paravicini
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Major Metcalf
(d) Colonel Mustard
5. What poem does Christopher recite?
(a) Hyla Brook
(b) Lady of Shallott
(c) I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
(d) The North Wind Doth Blow
6. What was the first name of the murdered woman?
7. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
(c) Walking stick
(d) MP3 player
8. What was the victim's real last name?
9. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
(a) Overturned in the snow
(b) Smashed by a boulder
(c) Wrecked into a tree
(d) Vandalized by juvenile delinquents
10. How old is Major Metcalf?
(a) Early twenties
(b) Mid thirties
(c) Senior citizen
(d) Middle aged
11. What was the last name of the foster children?
12. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
(a) Giles saw him panhandling on the street
(b) Mollie knows all of the police except him
(c) He looks too young
(d) His clothes are too shabby
13. What is the name of the old house?
(c) Monkswell Manor
(d) Green Gables
14. How old are Giles and Mollie?
(a) In their twenties
(b) Early sixties
15. What business are Giles and Mollie trying to establish?
(a) Guest house
(b) Chicken farm
(d) Airline charter
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
2. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
3. What is the name of the farm?
4. Christopher hides behind what object?
5. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)