|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
(b) Undercover detective
(c) Circus clown
2. What delays Trotter?
(a) Fell and broke his ankle
(b) Car accident
(c) Had to work late
3. Who discovers that the phone is dead?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(b) Major Metcalf
(c) Miss Casewell
4. How is the murderer's overcoat described?
5. What was the first name of the murdered woman?
6. What was the last name of the foster children?
7. Giles and Mollie live near a:
(a) Coat factory
(b) Country village
(d) Nuclear power plant
8. How does Christopher react when the phone goes dead?
(a) Laughs hysterically
(c) Does nothing
(d) Tries to fix it
9. Who makes rude comments about Christopher?
(a) Miss Casewell
(c) Colonel Mustard
10. The police telephone from what region?
11. What is Detective Trotter's rank?
(b) 2nd Lieutenant
12. What poem does Christopher recite?
(a) I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
(b) Hyla Brook
(c) Lady of Shallott
(d) The North Wind Doth Blow
13. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
14. Which place is not among those dismissed by Miss Casewell as home?
15. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
(a) 12 quid
(b) 7 guineas
(c) 4 dollars
(d) 64 pence
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Christopher's profession?
2. Who is the unexpected guest?
3. Who complains about the music being too loud?
4. What mood of transportation does the sergeant used to get to the house?
5. Which of the following is not done by Mollie when she enters the house?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)