|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Major Metcalf?
(a) Senior citizen
(b) Mid thirties
(c) Early twenties
(d) Middle aged
2. Where is Christopher left by himself?
(a) Train station
(b) Great hall
(c) Guest cottage
3. Giles and Mollie live near a:
(a) Coat factory
(b) Country village
(c) Nuclear power plant
4. The police telephone from what region?
5. Who cooks lunch for the group?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Miss Casewell
6. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(a) Refectory table
7. What poem does Christopher recite?
(a) I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
(b) Lady of Shallott
(c) The North Wind Doth Blow
(d) Hyla Brook
8. Who notices the issue with the sign?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(b) Major Metcalf
9. How does Christopher react when the phone goes dead?
(a) Laughs hysterically
(c) Does nothing
(d) Tries to fix it
10. Who is the third guest to arrive?
(a) Christopher Wren
(b) Mr. Paravicini
(c) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Major Metcalf
11. What is the surname of Mollie and Giles?
12. What is Detective Trotter's rank?
(d) 2nd Lieutenant
13. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
(a) Walking stick
(b) MP3 player
14. Mollie asks Mrs. Boyle about her former job as a:
15. Giles is afraid that they will run out of what item?
(b) Suntan lotion
(c) Rock salt
Short Answer Questions
1. In what section of the city did the crime take place?
2. How was the victim murdered?
3. What kind of hat does the murderer wear?
4. Which place is not among those dismissed by Miss Casewell as home?
5. What clue was found at the crime scene?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)