|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
(a) Wrong color
(c) Too large
(d) Too small
2. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
(a) Overturned in the snow
(b) Vandalized by juvenile delinquents
(c) Wrecked into a tree
(d) Smashed by a boulder
3. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
(a) Giles saw him panhandling on the street
(b) Mollie knows all of the police except him
(c) He looks too young
(d) His clothes are too shabby
4. The police telephone from what region?
5. How old is Major Metcalf?
(a) Early twenties
(b) Senior citizen
(c) Mid thirties
(d) Middle aged
6. Who is the unexpected guest?
(a) Major Metcalf
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Mr. Paravicini
(d) Colonel Mustard
7. Where is Christopher left by himself?
(a) Train station
(c) Guest cottage
(d) Great hall
8. What is the name of the farm?
(a) Smithson's Orchard
(b) Double R Ranch
9. Who is the third guest to arrive?
(a) Christopher Wren
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Major Metcalf
(d) Mr. Paravicini
10. Giles is afraid that they will run out of what item?
(b) Rock salt
(d) Suntan lotion
11. What clue was found at the crime scene?
12. How does Christopher react when the phone goes dead?
(b) Laughs hysterically
(c) Tries to fix it
(d) Does nothing
13. How was the victim murdered?
14. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(b) Refectory table
15. Mollie asks Mrs. Boyle about her former job as a:
Short Answer Questions
1. What business are Giles and Mollie trying to establish?
2. What was the last name of the foster children?
3. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
4. Christopher hides behind what object?
5. Mrs. Boyle is annoyed by the house's lack of:
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)