|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mollie laments that it is getting dark, even though it's what time?
(a) 7:15 PM
(b) 6:30 PM
(c) 5:10 PM
(d) 4:00 PM
2. What was the last name of the foster children?
3. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
(a) He looks too young
(b) His clothes are too shabby
(c) Giles saw him panhandling on the street
(d) Mollie knows all of the police except him
4. How was the victim murdered?
5. What was the victim's real last name?
6. What is the name of the farm?
(b) Smithson's Orchard
(c) Double R Ranch
7. Who complains about the music being too loud?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Major Metcalf
(d) Miss Casewell
8. What is the name of the old house?
(a) Green Gables
(d) Monkswell Manor
9. On what street did the murder occur?
10. Giles and Mollie live near a:
(a) Coat factory
(c) Nuclear power plant
(d) Country village
11. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
(a) 7 guineas
(b) 4 dollars
(c) 64 pence
(d) 12 quid
12. What delays Trotter?
(b) Fell and broke his ankle
(c) Had to work late
(d) Car accident
13. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(d) Refectory table
14. What poem does Christopher recite?
(a) The North Wind Doth Blow
(b) I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
(c) Lady of Shallott
(d) Hyla Brook
15. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
Short Answer Questions
1. The police telephone from what region?
2. What song does Christopher sing?
3. What is Detective Trotter's rank?
4. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
5. In what section of the city did the crime take place?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)