|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which place is not among those dismissed by Miss Casewell as home?
2. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
3. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
4. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
(a) Nursery rhymes
(c) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Big band music
5. How old are Giles and Mollie?
(b) In their twenties
(c) Early sixties
6. How old is Major Metcalf?
(a) Mid thirties
(b) Senior citizen
(c) Middle aged
(d) Early twenties
7. Who makes rude comments about Christopher?
(b) Miss Casewell
(d) Colonel Mustard
8. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
(a) Overturned in the snow
(b) Vandalized by juvenile delinquents
(c) Smashed by a boulder
(d) Wrecked into a tree
9. What clue was found at the crime scene?
10. How does Christopher react when the phone goes dead?
(a) Tries to fix it
(b) Laughs hysterically
(d) Does nothing
11. What caused the death of one of the children?
12. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
(a) Too large
(b) Too small
(d) Wrong color
13. What was the first name of the murdered woman?
14. Mrs. Boyle is annoyed by the house's lack of:
(a) Eligible men
(c) Hot water
(d) A proper view
15. What was the last name of the foster children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old house?
2. On what street did the murder occur?
3. Who is the first character to appear?
4. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
5. Christopher hides behind what object?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)