Short Essay Questions
1. Monkswell Manor is a guest house operated by Giles and Mollie Ralston. Explain the exterior of the building.
2. What are the only clues the police have in the case of the murder of Mrs. Maureen Lyon?
3. Mollie spots the sign Giles had made for the guest house. What is wrong with the sign?
4. What item did Giles go looking for at the dump? What hindered the search?
5. What are the two main concerns of Giles and Mollie regarding the central heating in the house?
6. What are the names of the guests and their corresponding room assignments?
7. How does the group learn about the murder? Where did the murder take place?
8. How does the author describe Christopher Wren?
9. What warning is issued to the radio listeners?
10. Christopher Wren tells Mollie that she is not at all what he had pictured. What had Christopher expected of Mollie?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)