1. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
Three Blind Mice
2. What is the name of the old house?
3. Who is the first character to appear?
4. What song does Christopher sing?
Little Jack Horner
5. What poem does Christopher recite?
The North Wind Doth Blow
6. Who is the third guest to arrive?
7. Christopher hides behind what object?
8. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
9. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
10. What term is used to describe Christopher?
This section contains 2,534 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)