Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Scene 1
1. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
2. What is the name of the old house?
3. Who is the first character to appear?
4. What song does Christopher sing?
5. What poem does Christopher recite?
6. Who is the third guest to arrive?
7. Christopher hides behind what object?
8. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
9. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
10. What term is used to describe Christopher?
11. What occurrence is reported on the radio?
12. Who is the unexpected guest?
13. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
14. Who makes rude comments...
This section contains 1,468 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)