|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for a scarf?
2. What was the make up of the children?
(a) Three boys, two girls
(b) One boy, one girl
(c) Two girls, one boy
(d) Four girls
3. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
4. Where is Christopher left by himself?
(a) Great hall
(b) Train station
(d) Guest cottage
5. Who is the third guest to arrive?
(a) Christopher Wren
(b) Mr. Paravicini
(c) Major Metcalf
(d) Mrs. Boyle
Short Answer Questions
1. What game is mentioned by Paravicini?
2. How old was Miss Casewell when she left England?
3. Who was Paravicini going to visit when he had the accident?
4. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
5. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)