|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
(c) Too trusting
2. What was the victim's real last name?
3. According to Mrs. Boyle, the policeman lacks:
4. What does Giles fear about Paravicini?
(b) Ulterior motives
(c) Bad driving skills
(d) Sadistic tendencies
5. Who jokes about speaking of the devil?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(b) Mr. Paravicini
(c) Christopher Wren
(d) Miss Casewell
Short Answer Questions
1. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
2. What delays Trotter?
3. What is Mrs. Boyle doing at the beginning of the scene?
4. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
5. Which of the following is not done by Mollie when she enters the house?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)