|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
2. Who is the unexpected guest?
(a) Christopher Wren
(b) Mr. Paravicini
(c) Colonel Mustard
(d) Major Metcalf
3. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
(a) Loud music
(b) Slurping her tea
(c) Talking too loud
4. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(c) Refectory table
5. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) The killer is mentally disturbed
(b) The killer is a child
(c) The killer is fascinated with rodents
(d) It is the killer's signature
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is distracting to Mrs. Boyle?
2. Miss Casewell says she has no use for which profession?
3. What item gives away Mollie's secret?
4. What is the name of the old house?
5. Where did the nylons come from?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)