|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
2. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
3. Christopher hides behind what object?
(d) Coat rack
4. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
(b) Undercover detective
(c) Circus clown
5. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
(a) Big band music
(b) Nursery rhymes
(d) Mrs. Boyle
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Wren's nickname in school?
2. Mollie asks Mrs. Boyle about her former job as a:
3. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
4. It is briefly assumed that Miss Casewell practices what profession?
5. On what street did the murder occur?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)