|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
2. Which adjective is not used by Giles to describe Wren?
3. It is illegal for Mollie to turn away any:
(c) Homeless people
(d) Hungry people
4. What song does Christopher sing?
(a) Little Jack Horner
(b) Four and Twenty Blackbirds
(c) Bye Bye Bird
(d) Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
5. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
(c) Too trusting
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the murderer's overcoat described?
2. What business are Giles and Mollie trying to establish?
3. What legal document did Giles procure?
4. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
5. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)