|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Giles sent for the reenactment?
(c) Wren's bedroom
2. Wren is credited with building what famous landmark?
(a) Westminster Abbey
(b) St. Paul's Cathedral
(c) Buckingham Palace
(d) Big Ben
3. What is the condition of the roads?
4. Where was Mr. Corrigan during the children's ordeal?
5. According to Trotter, how many people told the truth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
2. What is the name of the old house?
3. Where does Mrs. Boyle frequently sit?
4. Which term is not used to describe Mollie?
5. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)