|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
(b) Drinking tea
2. What item gives away Mollie's secret?
(a) Parking ticket
3. What does the reader learn about Metcalf?
(a) He's really a cop
(b) He's a thief
(c) He deserted from the Indian Army
(d) He's Wren's biological father
4. Which adjective is not used by Giles to describe Wren?
5. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
(b) Too small
(c) Wrong color
(d) Too large
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret has Mollie kept from Giles?
2. What legal document did Giles procure?
3. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
4. What is Sergeant Trotter's real first name?
5. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)