|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which place is not among those dismissed by Miss Casewell as home?
2. What item is Giles wearing when he enters the house?
3. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
(d) Too trusting
4. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
(a) His clothes are too shabby
(b) He looks too young
(c) Giles saw him panhandling on the street
(d) Mollie knows all of the police except him
5. Who notices the issue with the sign?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(b) Major Metcalf
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader learn about Metcalf?
2. In the reenactment, who plays Mrs. Boyle?
3. What was the postmark on the correspondence from Wren?
4. Which of the following is not done by Mollie when she enters the house?
5. What mood of transportation does the sergeant used to get to the house?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)