|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business are Giles and Mollie trying to establish?
(a) Guest house
(c) Chicken farm
(d) Airline charter
2. Who complains about the music being too loud?
(a) Major Metcalf
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Miss Casewell
(d) Christopher Wren
3. What was the make up of the children?
(a) Four girls
(b) One boy, one girl
(c) Three boys, two girls
(d) Two girls, one boy
4. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
(a) Big band music
(b) Nursery rhymes
(d) Mrs. Boyle
5. Mollie heard what noise shortly after the murder?
(b) Piano music
(c) Creaking door
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
2. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
3. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
4. Where was Mr. Corrigan during the children's ordeal?
5. What item does Mollie carry down the hallway?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)