|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
(c) Spoiled little girl
2. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
(a) Miss Casewell
(b) Sergeant Trotter
(c) Mrs. Boyle
3. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
(a) Carving knife
(c) Serving fork
4. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
5. Where was Giles sent for the reenactment?
(d) Wren's bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Boyle frequently sit?
2. What is Sergeant Trotter's real first name?
3. What was the victim's real last name?
4. What is the relationship between Trotter and Casewell?
5. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)