|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Metcalf use as a disguise?
(a) Make up
2. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
(c) Gone downhill
3. According to Giles, what is not healthy at the time?
(a) Cranberry souffles
4. What item is Giles wearing when he enters the house?
5. During what season does the story take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Wren's nickname in school?
2. Several characters lament the deaths of:
3. Metcalf assumes the house may have once been used as a:
4. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
5. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)