|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Christopher left by himself?
(a) Train station
(b) Great hall
(c) Guest cottage
2. Where was Giles sent for the reenactment?
(b) Wren's bedroom
3. How does Major Metcalf rate breakfast?
4. What legal document did Giles procure?
(a) Sales tax document
(b) Wireless license
(c) Business license
(d) Tax forms
5. What term is used to describe Christopher?
(a) Mentally unhinged
(b) Pathological liar
(c) Deceptively clever
(d) Socially inept
Short Answer Questions
1. Which town did Major Metcalf's correspondence come from?
2. In the reenactment, who plays Mrs. Boyle?
3. What is Detective Trotter's rank?
4. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
5. What item is Giles wearing when he enters the house?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)