|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
2. Who is the third guest to arrive?
(a) Major Metcalf
(b) Mr. Paravicini
(c) Christopher Wren
(d) Mrs. Boyle
3. What song does Christopher sing?
(a) Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
(b) Four and Twenty Blackbirds
(c) Bye Bye Bird
(d) Little Jack Horner
4. Mollie refers to Wren using what term?
5. Who is the killer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
2. Mollie heard what noise shortly after the murder?
3. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
4. Where did Mollie and Giles meet?
5. What legal document did Giles procure?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)