|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Three Blind Mice
(b) Alphabet song
(c) Anniversary Waltz
(d) Happy birthday
2. Where did Miss Casewell spend much of her time before returning to England?
(d) Canary Islands
3. What is another name for a scarf?
4. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
(b) Spoiled little girl
5. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
2. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
3. Scene two begins at what time of the day?
4. Where was Giles sent for the reenactment?
5. On what street did the murder occur?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)