|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
2. What legal document did Giles procure?
(a) Tax forms
(b) Wireless license
(c) Business license
(d) Sales tax document
3. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
4. Georgie is asked if he remembers what animal at the farm?
(c) Howler monkey
5. What does Metcalf use as a disguise?
(d) Make up
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
2. Who makes rude comments about Christopher?
3. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
4. What is Christopher's profession?
5. What animals are kept at Monkswell Manor?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)