|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
2. During what season does the story take place?
3. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) The killer is mentally disturbed
(b) The killer is fascinated with rodents
(c) It is the killer's signature
(d) The killer is a child
4. What is the condition of the roads?
5. Who makes rude comments about Christopher?
(c) Colonel Mustard
(d) Miss Casewell
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not done by Mollie when she enters the house?
2. What is the surname of Mollie and Giles?
3. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
4. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
5. Mrs. Boyle is annoyed by the house's lack of:
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)