|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Mrs. Boyle to leave the room?
(a) Drafty floor
(c) Loud music
2. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
(a) Sergeant Trotter
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Miss Casewell
3. During what season does the story take place?
4. What was the make up of the children?
(a) Two girls, one boy
(b) Four girls
(c) One boy, one girl
(d) Three boys, two girls
5. Who makes rude comments about Christopher?
(c) Miss Casewell
(d) Colonel Mustard
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
2. What color does Miss Casewell used to describe herself?
3. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
4. Christopher hides behind what object?
5. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)