|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the make up of the children?
(a) One boy, one girl
(b) Four girls
(c) Three boys, two girls
(d) Two girls, one boy
2. Mrs. Boyle is annoyed by the house's lack of:
(a) A proper view
(c) Hot water
(d) Eligible men
3. Giles and Mollie live near a:
(a) Nuclear power plant
(b) Coat factory
(d) Country village
4. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
5. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
(a) His clothes are too shabby
(b) Giles saw him panhandling on the street
(c) Mollie knows all of the police except him
(d) He looks too young
Short Answer Questions
1. What term is used to describe Christopher?
2. What is the name of the old house?
3. According to Mrs. Boyle, the policeman lacks:
4. In which room is Mrs. Boyle placed?
5. What caused the death of one of the children?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)