|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
(b) Writing desk
(c) Book collection
2. What term is used to describe Christopher?
(a) Socially inept
(b) Pathological liar
(c) Deceptively clever
(d) Mentally unhinged
3. In which room is Mrs. Boyle placed?
(a) Blue Room
(b) Rose Room
(c) Spinning Room
(d) Oak Room
4. Who discovers that the phone is dead?
(a) Major Metcalf
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Miss Casewell
5. What legal document did Giles procure?
(a) Wireless license
(b) Sales tax document
(c) Tax forms
(d) Business license
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
2. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
3. Where does Mrs. Boyle frequently sit?
4. What was the first name of the murdered woman?
5. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)