|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
(a) Vandalized by juvenile delinquents
(b) Wrecked into a tree
(c) Overturned in the snow
(d) Smashed by a boulder
2. What causes Mrs. Boyle to leave the room?
(a) Loud music
(b) Drafty floor
3. What was the postmark on the correspondence from Wren?
(b) East London
(c) White Chapel
4. What is the name of the old house?
(b) Monkswell Manor
(d) Green Gables
5. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which room is Mrs. Boyle placed?
2. What poem does Christopher recite?
3. What is Mrs. Boyle doing at the beginning of the scene?
4. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
5. In what room are the pipes frozen?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)