|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
(c) Gone downhill
2. What item does Paravicini drop?
(a) Tea cup
3. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(d) Refectory table
4. How old is Major Metcalf?
(a) Mid thirties
(b) Early twenties
(c) Middle aged
(d) Senior citizen
5. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
(b) White Chapel
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
2. What is Mrs. Boyle doing at the beginning of the scene?
3. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
4. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
5. What caused the death of one of the children?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)