|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
(a) 7 guineas
(b) 64 pence
(c) 4 dollars
(d) 12 quid
2. What color does Miss Casewell used to describe herself?
3. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
(a) After bedtime
(b) In the early morning
(c) Before lunch
(d) Before tea
4. What legal document did Giles procure?
(a) Sales tax document
(b) Tax forms
(c) Wireless license
(d) Business license
5. Which term is not used to describe Mollie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
2. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
3. How old are Giles and Mollie?
4. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
5. In what room are the pipes frozen?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)