|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Christopher's profession?
(a) Train conductor
(b) Shoe salesman
(d) He is unemployed
2. Mrs. Boyle is annoyed by the house's lack of:
(a) A proper view
(b) Hot water
(c) Eligible men
3. Who complains about the music being too loud?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Major Metcalf
(d) Miss Casewell
4. What was the victim's real last name?
5. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurrence is reported on the radio?
2. Who is the first character to appear?
3. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
4. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
5. How is the murderer's overcoat described?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)