|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
2. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) It is the killer's signature
(b) The killer is a child
(c) The killer is mentally disturbed
(d) The killer is fascinated with rodents
3. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
4. Scene two begins at what time of the day?
(b) Early morning
(c) Late afternoon
(d) Early evening
5. What color does Miss Casewell used to describe herself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
2. How is the murderer's overcoat described?
3. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
4. What was the make up of the children?
5. What is the condition of the roads?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)