|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
(a) 12 quid
(b) 4 dollars
(c) 64 pence
(d) 7 guineas
2. What caused the death of one of the children?
3. What game does Mrs. Boyle want to play?
(a) Hide and seek
4. What term is used to describe Christopher?
(a) Mentally unhinged
(b) Deceptively clever
(c) Socially inept
(d) Pathological liar
5. During what season does the story take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
2. Who complains about the music being too loud?
3. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
4. Giles complained about the quality of what item?
5. What is Christopher's profession?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)