|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term is used to describe Christopher?
(a) Mentally unhinged
(b) Deceptively clever
(c) Pathological liar
(d) Socially inept
2. To what does the note refer?
(b) Monkswell Manor
(c) Scotland Yard
(d) Sewer rats
3. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
(a) See How They Run
(b) Three Blind Mice
(c) This is the First
(d) Follow the Leader
4. Mollie asks Mrs. Boyle about her former job as a:
5. What is the surname of Mollie and Giles?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Christopher react when the phone goes dead?
2. Which term is not used to describe Mollie?
3. Who is the third guest to arrive?
4. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
5. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)