|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
(c) Circus clown
(d) Undercover detective
2. How is the murderer's overcoat described?
3. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
4. What legal document did Giles procure?
(a) Sales tax document
(b) Tax forms
(c) Business license
(d) Wireless license
5. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the children died?
2. Who is the third guest to arrive?
3. How deep are the snow drifts?
4. What color does Miss Casewell used to describe herself?
5. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)