|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mollie laments that it is getting dark, even though it's what time?
(a) 6:30 PM
(b) 4:00 PM
(c) 5:10 PM
(d) 7:15 PM
2. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
(a) Miss Casewell
(b) Major Metcalf
(c) Christopher Wren
(d) Mr. Paravicini
3. How old are Giles and Mollie?
(a) Early sixties
(d) In their twenties
4. Who notices the issue with the sign?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Major Metcalf
5. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What term is used to describe Christopher?
2. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
3. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
4. In what section of the city did the crime take place?
5. What is another name for a scarf?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)