|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers that the phone is dead?
(b) Miss Casewell
(c) Major Metcalf
(d) Mrs. Boyle
2. What mood of transportation does the sergeant used to get to the house?
3. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
4. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
5. What legal document did Giles procure?
(a) Business license
(b) Sales tax document
(c) Tax forms
(d) Wireless license
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
2. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
3. What was not on the breakfast menu?
4. Mrs. Boyle objects to which item of Wren's clothing?
5. How is the murderer's overcoat described?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)