|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
2. What song does Christopher sing?
(a) Little Jack Horner
(b) Four and Twenty Blackbirds
(c) Bye Bye Bird
(d) Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
3. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
4. How does Major Metcalf rate breakfast?
5. What was the postmark on the correspondence from Wren?
(b) White Chapel
(c) East London
Short Answer Questions
1. Giles and Mollie live near a:
2. How does Christopher react when the phone goes dead?
3. Who cooks lunch for the group?
4. What mood of transportation does the sergeant used to get to the house?
5. Mollie laments that it is getting dark, even though it's what time?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)