|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurrence is reported on the radio?
(a) Community festival
(b) Political coup
2. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
(b) Gone downhill
3. What clue was found at the crime scene?
4. Which of the following is not done by Mollie when she enters the house?
(a) Turns off the radio
(b) Takes off her hat and gloves
(c) Turns on the heat
(d) Feeds the cat
5. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
(a) Before lunch
(b) In the early morning
(c) After bedtime
(d) Before tea
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
2. What legal document did Giles procure?
3. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
4. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
5. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)