|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
(a) Miss Casewell
(b) Mr. Paravicini
(c) Major Metcalf
(d) Christopher Wren
2. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
(c) Book collection
(d) Writing desk
3. What song does Christopher sing?
(a) Bye Bye Bird
(b) Little Jack Horner
(c) Four and Twenty Blackbirds
(d) Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
4. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
(a) Three Blind Mice
(b) This is the First
(c) Follow the Leader
(d) See How They Run
5. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) It is the killer's signature
(b) The killer is a child
(c) The killer is mentally disturbed
(d) The killer is fascinated with rodents
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
2. What is Major Metcalf doing at the beginning of the scene?
3. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
4. What was the first name of the murdered woman?
5. According to Major Metcalf, which animal would be delighted?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)