|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who complains about the music being too loud?
(a) Christopher Wren
(b) Miss Casewell
(c) Major Metcalf
(d) Mrs. Boyle
2. Which place is not among those dismissed by Miss Casewell as home?
3. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
(c) Spoiled little girl
4. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
5. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
(b) Too trusting
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cooks lunch for the group?
2. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
3. With whom does Mollie collide on the staircase?
4. On what street did the murder occur?
5. What causes Mrs. Boyle to leave the room?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)